NEXT STEP

Add SOUNDTRACKS request

Add SOUNDTRACKS request

Deus Ex GOTY Soundtrack - Alexander Brandon, Michiel van den Bos, Dan Gardopee

Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines Soundtrack - Rik Schaffer

Castlevania Symphony of the Night Soundtrack - Michiru Yamane

Cowboy Bebop Soundtrack - Yoko Kanno

Blade Runner Soundtrack - Vangelis

First off, to clarify, these are SOUNDTRACKS, not albums. The difference is they don't belong to any label, as far as I know. Second of all, the ones I'm requesting are of old films, series and games. I don't know how copyright law works in the US or anywhere other than where I live, so I don't know if the original composer has the rights to them, or the studio that published the game/film/series does. Third, even if it is the composer that holds these rights, what if they're not even alive anymore? And if it's the publisher, there are publishers who don't even exist anymore and either went bankrupt or were bought by someone else. It shouldn't be our job to know about this **bleep**. Just have a **bleep**ing community wishlist where people can vote on artists, albums and soundtracks to be added. A PUBLIC one. Not an internal one. So at least we know you're listening and not just "listening".

1 Reply

Hey @user-removed!

Spotify's always working hard to get your favourite tunes. Check out this article for more info on missing content.

Have a nice day!

LK608

LukeSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts