Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Finding all new songs daily added on spotify

Finding all new songs daily added on spotify

Hi, I'd like to know if there's a way to see all the songs that are daily or weekly added on spotify. Is there a way to do that ?

Thanks for your answers. 🙂

10 Replies

Hello @kitkiller, Welcome to the community! 🙂

You can set what notifications spotify sneds you via email and push notifications here

I hope this helped 🙂

Hum no, it's not what I'm searching for.

I'd like to be able to see all the songs daily added, like this :

08 August
Songs added :
Artist - title
Artist - title
Artist - title
Artist - title
Artist - title
Artist - title

09 August :
Artist - title
Artist - title
Artist - title
Artist - title
Artist - title
Artist - title

Like a Patch note.

@kitkiller

Unfortunately as far as I'm aware their is no spotify feature for this 😞 the closest feature to this is the "New Releases", it can be found under the "Browse" section in the desktop app, but i suspect this isn't all of the new releases 😞

You can always do a Google search and find an independent website that does this 😉 

I hope this Helped! 🙂

You're right, it seems not to be all the news things added for sure.

I already did some researchs before coming here asking and didn't find anything good enough, so I hope someone will have some beter answer to give me : website doing it, tips, or else.

@kitkiller

You can always view this thread, it has a few websites that list websites which do what you are looking for

thats all i can think of, if tthis doesnt solve your issue i hope you find something that does 🙂

Just checked all this topic, and it seems none of the people are doing what I'm searching for 😞

Good stuff anyway, beter than nothing, but not what I would have expected. Sad :'(

@kitkiller

It is :'(

@kitkiller

Hello:

Have you tried to use this search term tag:new and see what results you get? This is about the easiest method I have found to find all new content recently added.

Not bad yeah !
The only problem is that there's no timeline (dd:hh:mm), so it's not really what I would have called "easy and fast" way.

It would be far beter if it was written like a patch note or something like that, even if it was on a excel-like file or a .txt file, even a RSS would be nice...
But well, I will use it this way and wait for someone having another way.
I will be glad to read it if there is one. ^^

Thanks anyway, good help 🙂

Yes sadly one can not add any other search terms to tag:new, would be great to add a specific date to the tag:new and pull up content that way. As @jean3601 pointed out the thread to some external sources. Those sources list new content by date added, just have to play around with the filtering at those services a bit to get the hang of it all.

Suggested posts