Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Phonk, phonk house, house, trap, hip hop playlists

Phonk, phonk house, house, trap, hip hop playlists

Hi all spotify users, i looking for playlists phonk, phonk house, house, trap, hip hop for my music. I will consider any options. Thank you for this opportunity 🙂

9 Replies

I recently created a playlist for different types of phonk (drift phonk, "spatial" phonk, etc). I hope it helps you!

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3fVklzEVkIesyNXh5Dmasj?si=ed117e202b7a4712

I created the best quality House Phonk playlist. If don't believe me, just check it and you'll see. Hope it helps 🙂

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6SsfCb0jNOiAl5WRRq7jxQ?si=7877668c3cd64d16

cool, guys , could you add my track pls?

I actually listened to your music couple days ago. And it feels like your phonk is just too flat. Don't take me wrong, it's a constructive opinion.

You should try to get inspired from other phonk artists. Listen to their music. Keep improving your composing skills and that kind of stuff. I'll check from time to time how you'd be doing, and I promise you, if you create a banger, I'll put it in any of my playlists right away.

Take care m8.

yes, I understand you, it's normal, I try not to copy the sound of others, but to work a little with my personal sound so that my tracks have their own flavor, I'll look for other playlists.

In addition to the phonk house, there are also trap beats on my page, and now I have also started working with drum and bass.

I gotta say, your tracks are very original, and I like the concept of trying to make your own style. Maybe it's just that I'm not used to listen to phonk so different. I'd even say it's more like trying to imitate deep house or typical club music, isn't it?

You could try creating a short but intense song, with more changes and more stuff in it.

In fact, the phonk song I most liked was Midnight Rythms, it's the one that's very close to what most house phonk looks like. But I like the rythm from Pockets and Race too, as you did start playing with the cowbell and memphis more.

Try adding some melody, one or two cowbell note layers throughout the song. Your phonk music could be bangers with just little changes.

As long as you keep going, pretty sure you'll do good. Don't take my opinion and taste very seriously, because it's just a single point of view of the millions there's out there, I'm pretty sure there's people that would love your music.

To conclude, I'll give you a very important piece of advice: It's better to create 1 song that's a banger, than 10 that may end up not being enough. Because if we look at your results up to this point and all the music you've created, you need very good songs to stand out from the competition, not just being original. You've composed a lot of songs, and that's great, in fact, composing in itself helps you get more experience at creating better songs. Just try not to stick to having a upload schedule, or making a huge number of songs. **bleep**, even a single banger song can make you rich, so take care of creating very good songs.

And remember: If you create a banger, I'll put it in any of my playlists right away. I'm following you at Spotify to listen to your new releases.

Don't give up. Lots of encouragement.

I made the mask track look like a phonk house, but it's not that classic phonk

Pockets, Race I also tried to bring it closer to phonk house, the rest of the tracks, such as midnight rhythms , noise , in the club , I called my own dark house style 🙂

But I understand you 🙂 You are really right about one track but for it to be a hit, like the track from Dvrst Close Your Eyes, which is now playing everywhere.  Thanks for any comments I appreciate it and will be committed to creating hits 🙂 

Suggested posts