Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Country] Spotify in Russia

Dear Spotify team,

I would like to ask about launching your service in Russia. Many Russian users will be exited about this news and looking forward to it. If you need any help or support in this area, I would be more than happy to volunteer. 

Updated on 2020-07-15

Hey,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your votes and comments to this idea.

We're very happy to announce that Spotify is now available in Russia!

There's some more information on this here.

Happy listening!

Comments
ty32ws7j6kl0zrn

PLS! WE NEED YOU!

I've tried a ton of musical streaming services: Google Play Music, Apple Music, Deezer, Yandex.Music (a Russian attempt to have something similar to Google Play Music), Pandora, now the mentioned above VK.com is trying to make its music database into a paid music service - and NONE of them combine the sleek design and soulful service of Spotify.

philThecreator

Dear Spotify team, why you still didn't resolve this important to many of us case?

Custom_LE

Please, come to Russia!

The_Earth2

Spotify is best way to listen music, but i can't use it, because live in Russia. Please, come to Russia!

Sanchukabas

spotify.com/ru/
Please, guys

Андрец

Очень жду, хочется наконец спокойно на amazon echo слушать музыку, без всяких танцев с бубном

alexeylarkin

Yes, do it please

William90

Please, start the service in Russia. I and many people are willing to pay for the Premium.

fakll

Please, come to Russia! Bring Spotify to Russia!

Gamania

PLEASE!!!!