Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Radio on Mobile

It would be nice just to plug the phone on the car stereo and play one of the spotify radio stations and forget about it.

With radio already on iOS and arriving on Android yesterday, I'm setting this to implemented. Should anyone feel compelled to submit a new "Idea" for WP, then please do so.
Comments
SteveBrammer

Just because Radio has been released today on iOS does not mean that this idea is implemented.

There are still other platforms (most notably Android which actually has more users than iOS) that need to be implemented.

Unless Spotify explicitly state that Radio will not be implemented on any other platform then I expect this idea to remain in the "Planned" state until Radio is implemented on all other supported mobile platforms.

Also please remember that you, Spotify, have also Windows Phone app...

Rorey

Free mobile radio for Android will be available in the U.S. in the coming weeks. 

SteveBrammer

Rorey,

Does this mean that Radio on Android will also be available to everyone everywhere with a premium subscription?

JakeWags89

AMAZING CONCEPT!  - I need it!!

joankim

This should be changed to "implemented". Thanks spotify staff!

shadow_shooter

It may have been "implemented" for you, but for Android users, it is still not implemented.

OhSoCareful

Yes, this is one of the reason I pay the monthly $9.99 fee. I use Spotify in the car & hook it up through my CD Player's AUX. It's so handy for roadtrips! I would definitely like to see a radio feature on mobile devices.

It may have been "implemented" for you, but for Windows Phone users, it is still not implemented.

nolanpro

Yeah I guess Android is one of those obscure OS's nobody uses, you can't expect them to develop for every last system!