[Connect] Support "Repeat one Track"

for those that dont know, repeat one means a single song gets repeated indefinitely.  Right now, for some odd reason, you cant utilize repeat one when using spotify connect with a speaker.

What gives???

Updated: 2017-01-25

Marked as new idea and edited the title slightly to make it easier to find via search. ;)

This idea is a re-post of this inactive idea.

Related Ideas

Comments
Top Star
Top Star
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2017-01-25

Marked as new idea and edited the title slightly to make it easier to find via search. ;)

This idea is a re-post of this inactive idea.

felix_schoepf
Regular

Come on, implement this basic feature - we really need it.

Edithonus
Concert Regular

I really wish this was enabled. It seems like such a simple feature but I use it constantly. It would make using my Google Home and Chromecast so much more beneficial. Please add support for this! 

seanenright-ie
Regular

Not sure if there is a technical limitation in implementing this but it would be extremely appreciated if support for this feature was added. I use repeat one all the time.

czs013
Regular

Funny that suddenly the option was available while casting on chromecast audio from the android spotify app. So i was thinking, finally, managed to resolve the annoying problem. But of a sudden, the repeat one option isn't there again.

Is it a compatibility issue, where spotify updates on their part, then google on the other side, but without taking into account the changes made on either side? If so, it only shows how far we are on optimizing stuff where more then one team is optimizing only their end.

Come on people, it should be a basic function to have and i find it very sad that the most important thing is having a lot of functions that do or don't work instead than having a stable build.

Quality should come first, then quantity!