Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

User comments below track information so that people can talk about their favorite music

The title says it all, this could go below the track information screen! But it'll need moderators! And AI bad language detection

• Regular
  • The title says it all, this could go below the track information screen! But it'll need moderators! And AI bad language detection
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Add name of playlist when a song is playing on Car version

My car (Renault Megane etech) uses the Android operating system for its infotainment system and has Spotify installed natively (i.e not through Android auto or via a phone connection. However, unlike the phone, TV and windows versions the current pla...

• Casual Listener
  • My car (Renault Megane etech) uses the Android operating system for its infotainment system and has Spotify installed natively (i.e not through Android auto or via a phone connection. However, unlike...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Dj auto mixing songs just like a dj

Add a feature where it will mix songs together just like a dj would at a party and club. This feature would bring lots of new subscribers since no music app does this.

• Casual Listener
  • Add a feature where it will mix songs together just like a dj would at a party and club. This feature would bring lots of new subscribers since no music app does this.
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Now playing on Spotify section

What if we had a section that was called now playing on Spotify where you guys would have a live feed where you could listen to music while watching music videos? It would continously play songs by artists and their music videos with limited ad break...

• Roadie
  • What if we had a section that was called now playing on Spotify where you guys would have a live feed where you could listen to music while watching music videos? It would continously play songs by a...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Make our favorite music artists follow us

I feel that our artists that we like should follow us. They are really busy, I know, but I feel that it would be a good chance to be able to know them better. So when we press their profile, it will just look like a normal person's profile. So that's...

download (41).jpeg
  • Roadie
  • I feel that our artists that we like should follow us. They are really busy, I know, but I feel that it would be a good chance to be able to know them better. So when we press their profile, it will ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Reactions & Commenting

Ok, Spotify needs to offer listeners the option to add a reaction or comment to podcasts and music at specific timestamps within the song/podcast so that the creators can feel where their listeners are most engaged or what emotions (via emoji reactio...

• Casual Listener
  • Ok, Spotify needs to offer listeners the option to add a reaction or comment to podcasts and music at specific timestamps within the song/podcast so that the creators can feel where their listeners a...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Add an "Undo" pop-up when removing content

On mobile and maybe even on other platforms, add “undo” pop-up for when accidentally removing songs from playlist because the “Remove from this playlist” and “Add to queue” are in the same dropdown menu, they are even next to each other.

• Casual Listener
  • On mobile and maybe even on other platforms, add “undo” pop-up for when accidentally removing songs from playlist because the “Remove from this playlist” and “Add to queue” are in the same ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Desktop app - Faster "Add to queue"

Hi! I consider myself a power user of Spotify (link: https://open.spotify.com/user/1150911570?si=9893962347e94b29) I work every day, all day long with Spotify and use the desktop app. Whenever I discover an artist, I add the top 5 or 10 to the queue....

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!  I consider myself a power user of Spotify (link: https://open.spotify.com/user/1150911570?si=9893962347e94b29)  I work every day, all day long with Spotify and use the deskt...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Add a distance range for Live Events

Instead of just having a city, it would be nice to be able to set a distance range and include all live events within that range from the selected city.

• Casual Listener
  • Instead of just having a city, it would be nice to be able to set a distance range and include all live events within that range from the selected city.
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Top Charts by Genre

The Most streamed Songs in a Playlist by Genre. For Example Hip Hop Songs Top 50. Same Playlist like Top 50 Germany. Preferably weekly updated.

• Casual Listener
  • The Most streamed Songs in a Playlist by Genre. For Example Hip Hop Songs Top 50. Same Playlist like Top 50 Germany. Preferably weekly updated. 
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Project for VR / AR - Record store

I am a designer / illustrator / 3D artist and I have thought about a potential APP project for VR / AR with a "3D cartoon" style aesthetic. And people socializing, interacting and exchanging musical criteria in a record store. Some character-avatars ...

OIG1 (2).jpg OIG2 (5).jpg OIG2.s64NGz.jpg OIG3 (2).jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • I am a designer / illustrator / 3D artist and I have thought about a potential APP project for VR / AR with a "3D cartoon" style aesthetic. And people socializing, interacting and exchanging musical ...
  • David_Guti
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Orchestrate songs as mixtape or set

Bring back the good ol' cassette mixtape where you would include songs or only specific parts of songs to send it to your beloved ones. I am imagining the possibility to define a time frame specifying the part of a song to be included.An added bonus ...

• Casual Listener
  • Bring back the good ol' cassette mixtape where you would include songs or only specific parts of songs to send it to your beloved ones. I am imagining the possibility to define a time frame specifyin...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

sort playlists into boards

you should be able to put your playlists in boards/folders to get a better overview of everything. for example, put playlists that have the same vibes (like different playlists that all have love songs etc.) in a board together.

• Casual Listener
  • you should be able to put your playlists in boards/folders to get a better overview of everything. for example, put playlists that have the same vibes (like different playlists that all have love son...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Have an option/button to keep the vocals of a song but remove the instruments/music on all songs

I was searching and realised Spotify doesn’t have an option to remove the instruments of a song and keep the vocals on a song. If I’m correct I noticed the option was available vice versa but not the other way round . I think it be such a great optio...

• Casual Listener
  • I was searching and realised Spotify doesn’t have an option to remove the instruments of a song and keep the vocals on a song.  If I’m correct I noticed the option was available vice versa ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

The ability to Filter/Sort playlists by album cover colours

The ability to Filter/Sort playlists by album cover colours. Not everyone is able to remember songs by title or even the artist name. However in many cases, people are able to somewhat remember the main colours on the covers. I think having a filter ...

• Casual Listener
  • The ability to Filter/Sort playlists by album cover colours. Not everyone is able to remember songs by title or even the artist name. However in many cases, people are able to somewhat remember the m...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Block a song for a certain amount of time

I'd like to be able to tell playlists to not play a song again for a certain amount of time like smart playlists on the iPhone. This would help with songs playing again too soon in a playlist and for songs that are in different playlists but I don't ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'd like to be able to tell playlists to not play a song again for a certain amount of time like smart playlists on the iPhone. This would help with songs playing again too soon in a playlist and for...
  • Bennyhelloimher
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Playlist Privacy

In my opinion, in addition to hiding the playlist completely, the feature of hiding it to the people we want among our followers should be added. In this way, we can show some of our lists to some of our followers and prevent the others from seeing t...

• Casual Listener
  • In my opinion, in addition to hiding the playlist completely, the feature of hiding it to the people we want among our followers should be added. In this way, we can show some of our lists to some of...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Separate Brazilian music from Hispanic category

Please note that Brazilian music has nothing in common with music from Latin America in Spanish. To lump Brazilian with “Hispanic” or “Latino” music is an error.

• Casual Listener
  • Please note that Brazilian music has nothing in common with music from Latin America in Spanish. To lump Brazilian with “Hispanic” or “Latino” music is an error.
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Is annoying listening to publicity in the beginning of a podcast, specially publi

I am paying for listening for the things I want and I start my day with a podcast while I have to listen to publicity from a company that we don’t want in the country, this is political news, fake information, against sustainability, against climate ...

• Casual Listener
  • I am paying for listening for the things I want and I start my day with a podcast while I have to listen to publicity from a company that we don’t want in the country, this is political news, fake i...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes