Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

Add a song to the same playlist several times

Allow a song to be added several times in a single playlist, if I really like a song and I want to listen to it several times in a single playlist, I am allowed to add it

• Casual Listener
  • Allow a song to be added several times in a single playlist, if I really like a song and I want to listen to it several times in a single playlist, I am allowed to add it 
  • MasonHounsell
  • Regular
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Optional Listening Limit

Could you add an optional daily usage limit for any accounts? This would include web player, foreground time, and background time. This could help parent with kids or people who want to help set limits on themselves.

• Casual Listener
  • Could you add an optional daily usage limit for any accounts?   This would include web player, foreground time, and background time. This could help parent with kids or people who want to help...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Exact search

Most of the time the natural language search is great, but sometimes, especially when searching for songs or playlists with short names, it's really annoying. For example, i was looking for a special playlist called NCE and probably won't find it bec...

• Casual Listener
  • Most of the time the natural language search is great, but sometimes, especially when searching for songs or playlists with short names, it's really annoying.   For example, i was looking for ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

iPhone screen rotation

Have the Spotify screen rotate 180 degrees when I turn the iPhone upside down.

• Casual Listener
  • Have the Spotify screen rotate 180 degrees when I turn the iPhone upside down.
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Private account option

Since you can’t change your username, there should be a private account option. If you made your username something that is used on other platforms than it is very easy for otthers to find your account. And while I still want to share my playlists to...

• Casual Listener
  • Since you can’t change your username, there should be a private account option. If you made your username something that is used on other platforms than it is very easy for otthers to find your accou...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Better profile customization

I was reading some ideas here and found this one about pinning playlists in your profile and felt like they didn't understand it.I think the profile could have more features like pinning 2 or 3 playlists you want everyone to see 1st, having a biograp...

• Regular
  • I was reading some ideas here and found this one about pinning playlists in your profile and felt like they didn't understand it. I think the profile could have more features like pinning 2 or ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Adding to playlist in WebApp: option disappears when song changes

Hello Spotify Community! You know when you're in that "discovery" mood? I love to listen to new music and save them into playlists. Sometimes, it takes a few minutes for the track to "get me", and in such situtation, it's not unusual to rush and atte...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Spotify Community!    You know when you're in that "discovery" mood? I love to listen to new music and save them into playlists. Sometimes, it takes a few minutes for the track to "...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Spatial crossfade

I'm listening Spotify with crossfade on. On the user interface, the next song comes from the right to the center of your screen and the song being finished goes from the center of your screen to the left. I think it would be very cool and immersive t...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm listening Spotify with crossfade on.   On the user interface, the next song comes from the right to the center of your screen and the song being finished goes from the center of your scree...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Adding artist page to queue

So heres what I often end up with: I search for a single song and listen to it. While listening I feel like listening to the artist who made this song. Unfortunately there is no option to que an artist next. To achieve that I either have to skip the ...

• Casual Listener
  • So heres what I often end up with: I search for a single song and listen to it. While listening I feel like listening to the artist who made this song. Unfortunately there is no option to que an arti...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Collaborative playlists - Option to remove a collaborator + songs they added at the same time

That you could make it so that he who is in charge of the playlist could have removed the one person, then all the songs would disappear and. Say we have 4 people in a playlist and 1 is managing and 3 have songs in that playlist .For example, one per...

• Casual Listener
  • That you could make it so that he who is in charge of the playlist could have removed the one person, then all the songs would disappear and. Say we have 4 people in a playlist and 1 is managing an...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Normalize volume: separate setting for Android auto

I use my Android phone to listen music at home and in the car using Android Auto. In the car, I would like to use 'Normalize volume', but at home I prefer not to.Can you make a setting where 'Normalize volume' can be turned on when using Android Auto...

• Casual Listener
  • I use my Android phone to listen music at home and in the car using Android Auto.   In the car, I would like to use 'Normalize volume', but at home I prefer not to. Can you make a setting w...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Blends being removed from your taste profile automatically

Hey Everyone/Spotify I have been a customer for more than 10 years and I have always appreciated the innovation and quality of the app and the platform in general. This is the first time I have an idea that I think is worth sharing because I believe ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Everyone/Spotify   I have been a customer for more than 10 years and I have always appreciated the innovation and quality of the app and the platform in general. This is the first time I h...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Subdivisions/Subcategories for playlists

A feature where you can add certain songs in a playlist to a subcategory in the playlist. Like if a playlist had every song by an artist in it, you could just add a subcategory of instrumentals or different genres or something instead of having to cr...

• Casual Listener
  • A feature where you can add certain songs in a playlist to a subcategory in the playlist. Like if a playlist had every song by an artist in it, you could just add a subcategory of instrumentals or di...
  • Trey-Jay
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Change podcast navigation back to the way it was

I listen to a podcast that has many seasons and nearly 250 episodes. I am caught up on the latest season, and now I want to listen to one of the middle seasons.On the Android app, it used to be that when you open a specific podcast episode, press the...

• Casual Listener
  • I listen to a podcast that has many seasons and nearly 250 episodes. I am caught up on the latest season, and now I want to listen to one of the middle seasons. On the Android app, it used to be t...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Desktop your episode organising

Podcast list in "your episodes" can only be filtered by: "recently added", "creator" and "Alphabetical". There needs to be a "release date" filter. Spotify doesn't seem to get podcast users. Most people listen to them in chronological order i.e. olde...

• Casual Listener
  • Podcast list in "your episodes" can only be filtered by: "recently added", "creator" and "Alphabetical". There needs to be a "release date" filter. Spotify doesn't seem to get podcast users. Mos...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Dissolve folder

Make it easy to dissolve playlist folders so they all go back to the main view! It's super frustrating to change folder structure once it is structured.

• Casual Listener
  • Make it easy to dissolve playlist folders so they all go back to the main view! It's super frustrating to change folder structure once it is structured. 
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Downloaded songs by Artist

There should be a way to go into an Artists profile and see all the songs you have downloaded for that artist. Similar to the downloaded albums icon there should be a icon for a list of all the songs you have downloaded for that artist.

• Casual Listener
  • There should be a way to go into an Artists profile and see all the songs you have downloaded for that artist. Similar to the downloaded albums icon there should be a icon for a list of all the songs...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Podcast show notes

I like to view the show notes from my favorite podcasts and I find it frustrating to navigate from the player view to the episode view to find the show notes. It would be absolutely awesome if there was a button or gesture to get to the show notes fa...

• Casual Listener
  • I like to view the show notes from my favorite podcasts and I find it frustrating to navigate from the player view to the episode view to find the show notes. It would be absolutely awesome if there ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

ALL MUSIC TAB/HISTORY

By:MasonHounsell - masedog I would like to see a tab next to playlists/liked songs called HISTORY where you can browse and listen to all music on your account, filtered by date added to account or date released by artist. it could be used to browse o...

• Regular
  • By:MasonHounsell - masedog🔫   I would like to see a tab next to playlists/liked songs called HISTORY where you can browse and listen to all music on your account, filtered by date added to acc...
  • MasonHounsell
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

3 from 1 shuffle

Back in the days there was this really cool MTV show called 3 from 1. It just plays three random songs from one artiste before moving to the next. I would love to see a shuffle function within Spotify to mimic this.

• Casual Listener
  • Back in the days there was this really cool MTV show called 3 from 1. It just plays three random songs from one artiste before moving to the next. I would love to see a shuffle function within Spotif...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes