Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

Change the "Add to Liked Songs" Button to a Heart with a Plus in it

Purely UI Graphical Change. While I appreciate the new functionality of "add to playlist" after you like I song, the plus in a circle icon does not have the same character and feels like a step backwards. Of course people always have resistance to UI...

• Casual Listener
  • Purely UI Graphical Change.    While I appreciate the new functionality of "add to playlist" after you like I song, the plus in a circle icon does not have the same character and feels li...
  • 0 comments
  • 4 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 4 votes

Automatic playlist-cleaning

Sometimes you got those old songs that you've added to your playlist 5 years ago. Mostly I don't like those songs anymore. It would be very handy if you skip a song often, spotify asks you if you want to remove the song from the playlist, so your pla...

• Casual Listener
  • Sometimes you got those old songs that you've added to your playlist 5 years ago. Mostly I don't like those songs anymore. It would be very handy if you skip a song often, spotify asks you if you wan...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

Add a crossfade option for specific playlists

Some of my favorite Spotify-curated playlists have crossfading built in, like Minimal Tech and Deep House Relax. Sometimes I like to throw on a playlist in the background and have it blend like a DJ set while I work. It would be great to have the opt...

• Casual Listener
  • Some of my favorite Spotify-curated playlists have crossfading built in, like Minimal Tech and Deep House Relax. Sometimes I like to throw on a playlist in the background and have it blend like a DJ ...
  • tibocaterin
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 1 votes

More songs in On Repeat

It would be really nice if there were more songs added in the On Repeat playlist. I notice it has the fewest songs of all of the playlists that Spotify makes for you. Could we have maybe up to 50?

• Casual Listener
  • It would be really nice if there were more songs added in the On Repeat playlist. I notice it has the fewest songs of all of the playlists that Spotify makes for you. Could we have maybe up to 50?
  • 0 comments
  • 2 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 2 votes

Able to see who likes your playlist

I think to be able to see who’s liked you playlist would be great then we may be able to connect to that person through a chat platform.

• Casual Listener
  • I think to be able to see who’s liked you playlist would be great then we may be able to connect to that person through a chat platform.
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Quick DJ

Consider this: During brief car rides, which can sometimes last a mere 10 minutes, one might desire to experience a wider range of melodies. This could potentially be achieved by listening to more than 10 songs, each crossfading smoothly into the nex...

• Casual Listener
  • Consider this: During brief car rides, which can sometimes last a mere 10 minutes, one might desire to experience a wider range of melodies. This could potentially be achieved by listening to more th...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Different follow list for Friends and Artists

I follow a lot of artists and friends, sometime it get a bit messy to find a friend. Would it be possible to divide the two or have a way of sorting it? Cause everytime I find an artist I like or someone new I wanna see the growth I follow them but w...

• Casual Listener
  • I follow a lot of artists and friends, sometime it get a bit messy to find a friend. Would it be possible to divide the two or have a way of sorting it? Cause everytime I find an artist I like or som...
  • Captain_Owa_Owa
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 comments
  • 49 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 49 votes

Adding Multiple Songs to a Playlist Effortlessly

Hello Spotify Community! I propose an update that would streamline the process of adding multiple songs to a playlist. Could Spotify introduce the option to open an "editing mode" by holding down a song, allowing users to select multiple songs simult...

• Regular
  • Hello Spotify Community!   I propose an update that would streamline the process of adding multiple songs to a playlist. Could Spotify introduce the option to open an "editing mode" by holding...
  • Captain_Owa_Owa
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 comments
  • 33 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 4 comments
  • 33 votes

Music Videos!

Spotify should have a way for artists to post music videos for their songs and can be easily accessed from their artist page or the song itself.

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify should have a way for artists to post music videos for their songs and can be easily accessed from their artist page or the song itself.
  • 0 comments
  • 4 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 4 votes

Include instrumental chords on the app

Would love to see Spotify include guitar cords/other instrumental chords above the words in the lyrics feature, this way users can play along and learn new songs.

• Casual Listener
  • Would love to see Spotify include guitar cords/other instrumental chords above the words in the lyrics feature, this way users can play along and learn new songs. 
  • 0 comments
  • 3 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 3 votes

Add multiple songs to multiple playlists

Option to select more songs, Would be the same as you can add now one song/one entire playlist to multiple playlist in one go, It would be a option between both, so that you can select for example 10 songs at once and add them to multiple playlists i...

• Music Fan
  • Option to select more songs,    Would be the same as you can add now one song/one entire playlist to multiple playlist in one go,   It would be a option between both, so that you c...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

ORIGINS

pulling up song origins- for example, displaying where the song you're currently listening to was sampled from OR whether other songs have sampled the song you're currently listening to.

• Casual Listener
  • pulling up song origins-   for example, displaying where the song you're currently listening to was sampled from OR whether other songs have sampled the song you're currently listening to.&nbs...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

pie chart in wrapped with origin per country

A chart or something that shows you from which country your listened music comes from. (30% usa, 30% france, etc..) and another one that describes the languages its in (if any).

• Casual Listener
  • A chart or something that shows you from which country your listened music comes from. (30% usa, 30% france, etc..)   and another one that describes the languages its in (if any).
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

Send a song

Have you ever been listening to a song and been like I know someone that needs to hear this? There needs to be a simple way to send a song to a friend. Let the song populate on their screen so they can add it to queue, their library, playlists. Unlik...

• Casual Listener
  • Have you ever been listening to a song and been like I know someone that needs to hear this? There needs to be a simple way to send a song to a friend.  Let the song populate on their screen so ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Option to exclude lives and demos

If we execute a random play for a specific artist, it might be great to be able to exclude live albums or demo albums. Sometimes there is a lot of live albums for an artist, and I want to be able to launch only studio albums.

• Casual Listener
  • If we execute a random play for a specific artist, it might be great to be able to exclude live albums or demo albums. Sometimes there is a lot of live albums for an artist, and I want to be able to ...
  • 0 comments
  • 4 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 4 votes

add a suggestion or feedback button

There should be a super simple way to submit feedback and or suggestions.Several Idas I have that would improve my experience with your company. The fact that I have to start a thread in order to send you a feedback .. well, it should be simpler.

• Casual Listener
  • There should be a super simple way to submit feedback and or suggestions. Several Idas I have that would improve my experience with your company. The fact that I have to start a thread in order to s...
  • 0 comments
  • 3 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 3 votes

Loop current song when on radio

I often end up on the radio feature when working and come across songs that I'd like to listen to for a little longer. However, the loop feature is disabled on the radio. This is probably because the default order on clicking the button is "No loop",...

• Casual Listener
  • I often end up on the radio feature when working and come across songs that I'd like to listen to for a little longer.  However, the loop feature is disabled on the radio. This is probably becau...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

flag to only show nWhile lew music (songs not in your playlist) for radio/etc

When listening to auto suggested long (radio songs, or automatic playlist additions) it would be nice to have a flag/switch to show only new songs that you dont already know (aren't in your liked songs or playlists). For when I'm in the mood to disco...

• Casual Listener
  • When listening to auto suggested long (radio songs, or automatic playlist additions) it would be nice to have a flag/switch to show only new songs that you dont already know (aren't in your liked son...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

Suggestipn playlist based on existing playlist

Wouldn't it be nice if you could get an auto-generated playlist based on an existing user playlist? We are many who often want to listen to music in the spirit of a certain playlist without listening to the specific playlist in question. It would inc...

• Casual Listener
  • Wouldn't it be nice if you could get an auto-generated playlist based on an existing user playlist? We are many who often want to listen to music in the spirit of a certain playlist without listening...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes