Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Connect, windows] A DECADE AGO since someone suggested optional spotify-connect... nothing yet???

Are we just going to ignore how this idea has been on for over a decade, without a single hope from spotify to implement it? it's that hard to add an option, about a crucial, yet annoying feature we have no choice to disable? https://community.spotif...

• Casual Listener
  • Are we just going to ignore how this idea has been on for over a decade, without a single hope from spotify to implement it? it's that hard to add an option, about a crucial, yet annoying feature we ...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Make a music locker for local files

I feel it would be great to have a feature that allows you to upload your own files to spotify so that they are in a cloud and also be allowed to have albums included in your library (similar to apple music and youtube music).

• Casual Listener
  • I feel it would be great to have a feature that allows you to upload your own files to spotify so that they are in a cloud and also be allowed to have albums included in your library (similar to appl...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 2 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 2 votes

Artwork on Now Playing in Apple Watch

With the release of watch OS 17 apple has put 'now playing' on Apple watch with beautiful UI and artwork added with the Apple music app but spotify still only limits to Track name & previous/ next song button with no artwork of the song , i think it ...

• Casual Listener
  • With the release of watch OS 17 apple has put 'now playing' on Apple watch with beautiful UI and artwork added with the Apple music app but spotify still only limits to Track name & previous/ nex...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 2 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 2 votes

2fa/device log in notifcations

I mean the title should explain it. Tell me why tf I sat with support for 2 hours before getting a hacked account back because these things don't already exist? Then the only way they'd give me access back is with proof of purchase (which with duo an...

• Casual Listener
  • I mean the title should explain it. Tell me why tf I sat with support for 2 hours before getting a hacked account back because these things don't already exist? Then the only way they'd give me acces...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Ability to create versus and mashups of two or more artists.

I'm Ike...can Spotify introduce a feature that allows you to create mashups of two or more selected artists songs. Like in the popular versus challenge that was trending. We should have the ability to pick two or three artists, click a button and it ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm Ike...can Spotify introduce a feature that allows you to create mashups of two or more selected artists songs. Like in the popular versus challenge that was trending. We should have the ability t...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 2 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 2 votes

Suggested songs from artist

When searching up a new artist, have a “you would like” section where it recommends the songs from the artist that most match your previous music taste.

• Casual Listener
  • When searching up a new artist, have a “you would like” section where it recommends the songs from the artist that most match your previous music taste. 
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Show hidden features in song credits

Apple Music has a feature where you can see hidden features in songs, I would love to see this added to Spotify asap.

• Music Fan
  • Apple Music has a feature where you can see hidden features in songs, I would love to see this added to Spotify asap.
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 4 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 4 votes

Have a playlist for albums,loved to find new genres

there is actually two ideas the first idea is being able to make a playlist or list/folder and add albums to it and make it public or to share. I want to be able to discover new music by finding a playlist of a genre with albums that I want to listen...

• Casual Listener
  • there is actually two ideas  the first idea is being able to make a playlist or list/folder and add albums to it and make it public or to share. I want to be able to discover new music by f...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Allow Subscribers to Opt out of Political Podcasts or Particular Podcasts

I love Spotify music. I open Spotify to relax and enjoy music. For months now, however, whenever I open Spotify I see the face of a political journalist who I find aggravating. This occurs because Spotify keeps putting his podcast and picture at the ...

• Gig Goer
  • I love Spotify music.  I open Spotify to relax and enjoy music.  For months now, however, whenever I open Spotify I see the face of a political journalist who I find aggravating. This occur...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

AirPlay default option

It would be nice if the output control could default to launching AirPlay destinations instead of opening a modal where it shows the option to select AirPlay. I’ve never selected anything else in that modal and it seems like most iOS users would only...

• Regular
  • It would be nice if the output control could default to launching AirPlay destinations instead of opening a modal where it shows the option to select AirPlay. I’ve never selected anything else in tha...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Custom artist tags

There is no organisation in artists list. I want to categorize artists in library, by folders or tags.

• Regular
  • There is no organisation in artists list. I want to categorize artists in library, by folders or tags.
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 6 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 6 votes

New music releases widget

Just as there is a widget with the recently played music, it would be very nice to have another one with new music releases.

• Casual Listener
  • Just as there is a widget with the recently played music, it would be very nice to have another one with new music releases.
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 2 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 2 votes

Omit songs with 伴奏(Accompaniment) keyword from auto-generated playlists

In many Chinese albums, there are often two versions, one which is the normal song sung by the artist, another with the same song title appended with the keywords '伴奏' which means Accompaniment/No Voice, often for Karaoke. In auto-generated playlists...

• Casual Listener
  • In many Chinese albums, there are often two versions, one which is the normal song sung by the artist, another with the same song title appended with the keywords '伴奏' which means Accompaniment/...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Show my song playcount

Allow users to see their playcount of songs and possibly even last-played date.Based on Spotify Wrapped, people clearly love this knowledge, and it'd be a great way to make playlists of less frequently played songs so I don't have to listen to the sa...

• Regular
  • Allow users to see their playcount of songs and possibly even last-played date. Based on Spotify Wrapped, people clearly love this knowledge, and it'd be a great way to make playlists of less freque...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Better "Recommended" list

When suggesting songs in the "Reccomended" list, please don't suggest songs that are already in the playlist, and if possibly, add a button to ignore suggested songs so that they don't appear again every time you refresh the recommended list.

• Casual Listener
  • When suggesting songs in the "Reccomended" list, please don't suggest songs that are already in the playlist, and if possibly, add a button to ignore suggested songs so that they don't appear again e...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 3 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 3 comments
  • 1 votes

Add remove genre tag

Further specify the exact kind of music with genre tags to fit whatever music the user is in the mood for within the liked songs genre tag

• Casual Listener
  • Further specify the exact kind of music with genre tags to fit whatever music the user is in the mood for within the liked songs genre tag 
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 2 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 2 votes

Playlist with all the songs in the library

I'm someone who likes to categorize songs in playlists by genre and sometimes by vibe. I always discover new songs and end up putting them in playlists, but I believe it would be interesting to have a playlist with all the songs already saved in a pl...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm someone who likes to categorize songs in playlists by genre and sometimes by vibe. I always discover new songs and end up putting them in playlists, but I believe it would be interesting to have ...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 4 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 4 votes

Remove Explicit Songs Toggle Button

Add a toggle button to your playlist that will play or not play explicit songs in that playlist. That way if you are playing your playlist on a road trip with your kids in the car, this will filter out those songs

• Casual Listener
  • Add a toggle button to your playlist that will play or not play explicit songs in that playlist. That way if you are playing your playlist on a road trip with your kids in the car, this will filter o...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Podcast Miniplayer

Implement a podcast video miniplayer, like picture-in-picture. 

• Casual Listener
  • Implement a podcast video miniplayer, like picture-in-picture. 
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 6 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 6 votes

Customizable swipe options

Spotify should have the ability to have customizable swipe options, like the ability to delete.

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify should have the ability to have customizable swipe options, like the ability to delete.
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 2 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 2 votes