Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Feedback Needed: Song Lyrics Readability with Red Background and White Text

Feedback Needed: Song Lyrics Readability with Red Background and White Text

Hello Spotify Community,

I hope you're all doing well! I have a question regarding the readability of song lyrics in the Spotify app when they are presented with a red background and white text. I'd love to gather your thoughts and insights on this matter.

Recently, I noticed that some songs in my playlists have lyrics displayed with a red background and white text. While the design can be visually striking, I've found that it sometimes makes it challenging to read the lyrics, especially in bright or outdoor settings. I'm curious to know if anyone else has experienced this issue or if it's just me.

Here are a few questions I'd like to pose to the community:

1. Have you encountered song lyrics with a red background and white text in the Spotify app?

2. If so, did you find the lyrics easy to read, or did you face readability challenges?

3. Do you think Spotify should offer users the option to customize the lyric display settings, such as background color and text color, to enhance readability and personalization?

4. Are there any specific color combinations that you believe work best for song lyrics in terms of readability and aesthetics?

I believe that the Spotify community's insights and suggestions could be valuable in improving the overall lyric experience for users. Please feel free to share your thoughts, opinions, or any tips you might have.

Let's have an engaging discussion on this topic and explore how we can make the lyrics feature even better!

Thank you for your input and happy listening!

Best regards,
Gerald

0 Replies

Suggested posts