Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

A Different April 2022 (daily new releases)

A Different April 2022 (daily new releases)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of this post, will be removed. Thanks for your understanding.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily

2022 week 14 : from April 1, 2022 to April 7, 2022

Selected and added : April 1, 2021 - 30 tracks

A Different April

March was a prolific month for Indie / Alternative new releases with 550 tracks featured in our monthly playlist. We begin April on a New Music Friday with 30 carefully handpicked new releases.

Be the first to Discover the new indie releases on Spotify before most of the other monthly/yearly playlists on the place. Be aware that we add only tracks we have listened and that are pleasing us. If you don't find a song, it will come surely the next days or never, if we don't select it.

Started ten years ago the monthly "Different" playlist will keep to be the only one gathering together well known, less known and unknown artists, selected through only one filter : my ears considering the quality of their music.

As usual this playlist is a carefully handpicked selection of new releases, including #NewMusicFridays releases and the other daily releases all along each week. This playlist is updated daily until the end of the month.

Note : As any selection, this compilation is totally subjective and represents only Soundofus taste and choice.

For starting April, listen to

* The Hellacopters * Captives * Liam Gallagher * Ghum * AA Sessions * Excuses Excuses * Gully Days * Dusty * London Mars * Teenage Dads * Kevin Morby * Teen Jesus and the Jean Teasers * The Rural Alberta Advantage * WILLOW * Red Hot Chili Peppers * Lauren Hibberd, DJ Lethal * The Derevolutions * Pillow Queens * Toro y Moi * Foals * Everything Everything * Fawn * Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs * Kae Tempest, Grian Chatten * Snowgoons * Mick Jagger * Margaret Glaspy * Christian Lee Hutson * Patrick Watson, La Force * Matteo, General Elektriks *

Additional Keywords : 2022, April, New Music Friday, Discover Daily

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
24 Replies

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of this post, will be removed. Thanks for your understanding.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2022 week 17 : from April 22 to April 28, 2022

Selected and added : April 25, 2022 - 20 tracks / Total : 470 tracks

Featured

* Primus * Miesha and the Spanks * Flippants * Black House Hill * Boston Manor * All The Young * Sonny Falls * The Von Bondies * Prince of Lilies * The Happys * Back to Yours * Plastic Picnic * Unlike Pluto * !!!, Meah Pace * Hollywood Undead * The Dead Licks * Phosphorescent * The Redroom * Pharmacy Keys * Heather Nova *

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star

Selected and added : April 26, 2022 - 20 tracks / Total : 490 tracks

Featured

* Ty Segall * Baba Ali * Waste a Saint * Beach Rats * Pulley * CLAMM * Annoying Neighbours * Hoodoo Gurus * The Sleepyheads * High Vis * The Golden Age of TV * Fontaines D.C. * Sidewalk & the Wheely Bin * Caiti Baker * Hemp & Denim * Scream Mountain * Certain Animals * Another Michael * beabadoobee * Lauren Aquilina *

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star

Selected and added : April 27, 2022 - 20 tracks / Total : 510 tracks

Featured

* Cave In * Mikey Erg * Weird Nightmare, Bully * Modest * Pretty Babs * Mel Bryant & the Mercy Makers * Ruvellas * Los Colognes * Cass McCombs * KANADA THE LOOP * Darling Congress * Pope * Twenty One Two * Desire, Mirage * The World Without Parking Lots * Martin Courtney * A.O. Gerber * Shearwater * Kelly Lee Owens * Mogwai *

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star

Selected and added : April 28, 2022 - 20 tracks / Total : 530 tracks

Featured

* The Black Keys * Arcade Fire * Pet Fox * The Big Pink * Heart Shaped Lakes * Grumpster * Dehd * The Dreaded Laramie * Superorganism * Kikagaku Moyo * Slaughter Beach, Dog * Working Men's Club * Francis of Delirium * Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs * Angel Olsen * Katie Bejsiuk, Free Cake for Every Creature * Jens Lekman * Legends of Country * Teen Suicide * Delicate Steve *

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star

Thanks for sharing such an amazing content

Suggested posts