Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Recommend a band with fewer than 500 followers

Recommend a band with fewer than 500 followers

Spotify has a lot of amazing, undiscovered artists. Some of them just need a push into the spotlight. 

So in this thread you can recommend your favorite artists with less than 500 followers. 

To insert a Spotify Play Button just: 

1. Pick a track from the artist/ band. 

2. Right click and select Copy Embed Code.

3. Paste it in the HTML tab on your community post. 

Lately I've been listening to a lot of Psyence Fiction (34 followers). Recommended to me by @Jamie 

UPDATE: Don't feel like digging through the whole thread for new tunes? Here's a handy playlist for you.  Hit shuffle and enjoy:

spotify:user:spotifycommunity:playlist:2jB5MPH3QzCPJnab9ASu6s

1,362 Replies

Thank you for the link. Pressing play as speak.

------------------------------------------------

Thank you for following and supporting underground artists. You give us a voice to be heard. #BluBoi

follow me

If you want to try something new, try out this indie rock playlist:

https://open.spotify.com/user/nightfeather404/playlist/2QX1OXjZd4thOU617mIMJt

On it now. Thank you.

Thank you for following and supporting underground artists. You give us a voice to be heard. #BluBoi

follow me

Here is a single we just released if this helps at all. We are definitely new to the game on Spotify. The single, "Raw Love," consists of a dreamy, 80's pop vibe describing the quirkiness and heartaches of falling in love. 

https://open.spotify.com/track/6zkB9H3KekwYiRuiNZAIdj

Pressing play now. Thank you for the link.

follow me

Here's Domino Kirke, who's working with members of Joan As Police Woman and Here We Go Magic on her first full-length album, which is due in August. 
spotify:track:7sCLoWK48ngGo7KvHrvVxP

Following now and streaming as well. Thank you for the link.

follow me

Thank you for the link. Im gonna check it out right now.

follow me

i totally recommend summer salt, dodie, and wallows. all three are way too unknown

Well i will know them all streaming and following as we speak. Thank you for the direction.

follow me

These guys were only around for a bit. Can't believe they stayed under the radar. Check it out!

https://open.spotify.com/track/0ydA28QOIZdpVeWcoga4Te

Thank you. Checking them out now and following as well.

follow me

https://open.spotify.com/artist/2EisdarJkJTx3I3n0eciDj
kissing is a crime- i'd describe them as kind of indie rock i guess

Thank you for the link. Im gonna review it right now. And will follow as well. Stay blessed.

follow me

Great playlist and intention, I just followed.

I wanted to let you know that I am a new artist as well and would love to get some listens for my new single - Morning Sun. Grateful to say that it was selected as a semifinalist in this year's International Songwriting Competition from over 16K entries. 

Sounds like: Sara Bareilles, Susie Suh

Morning Sun by Yify Zhang

Screen Shot 2017-06-13 at 3.20.29 PM.png

Giving you some spins and a follow. Thank you for sharing the link with me.

follow me

Thanks! It means a lot. Let me know I'm more than happy to help promote the playlist on my socials too 🙂

Im just looking for good music to stream. Hopefully helping other artists out in the process. All promoting is welcomed.

follow me

Extreme Sounds of Norway

This playlist is loaded with undiscoved gems from the metal scene in Norway.

The playlist also gets regular updates

Follow Me

Suggested posts