Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 299 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 299 likes

mountains

a trip to the mountains of one's mind

• Visitor
  • a trip to the mountains of one's mind
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ultimate Zen Gaming Lofi / Jazz / Hip Hop

For a mix to game hard to, just pop it on shuffle and get lost

• Regular
  • For a mix to game hard to, just pop it on shuffle and get lost
  • Okey_Dockey
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist for Long Car Rides !! :))

Check out the playlist that I made for my long roadtrip:) 

• Composer
  • Check out the playlist that I made for my long roadtrip:)  
  • asmp
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

The Sixties : 1964

Hi my name is Fred. I have a mission : that is to create a large music library on spotify with playlists per year based on what songs were in the charts that year.Good or bad songs, it doesn’t matter. If it is in the charts of that year, it’s in de p...

• Roadie
  • Hi my name is Fred.  I have a mission : that is to create a large music library on spotify with playlists per year based on what songs were in the charts that year. Good or bad songs, it ...
  • freddyaxe
  • Roadie
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Childrens songs

https://open.spotify.com/user/31arj4psjt7b5ycjzntsyk5ushka/playlist/0js2VYQw7DbdqEBzvRn2AO?si=GPV_FJw0Rrq6SupZVaP_zQ https://open.spotify.com/user/31arj4psjt7b5ycjzntsyk5ushka/playlist/2OvwGCnNYrQo7bCxlPKrtD?si=lbaOuCrWRq-2ZkWbXeCjDAy https://open.sp...

• Gig Goer
  • https://open.spotify.com/user/31arj4psjt7b5ycjzntsyk5ushka/playlist/0js2VYQw7DbdqEBzvRn2AO?si=GPV_FJw0Rrq6SupZVaP_zQ   https://open.spotify.com/user/31arj4psjt7b5ycjzntsyk5ushka/playlist/2OvwG...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Fresh Jams: A New Music Playlist

Follow Fresh Jams for brand-new music across various genres! I update this playlist every week with awesome brand-new songs from all sorts of different artists in the industry! If you’re looking to expand your music library, this is the one to tune i...

• Regular
  • Follow Fresh Jams  for brand-new music across various genres! I update this playlist every week with awesome brand-new songs from all sorts of different artists in the industry! If you’re lookin...
  • FreshJams
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes

TIKTOK PLAYLIST

Songs you've probably heard on tiktok that are lowkey fire. Find basically all 'tik tok' songs here (updated regularly).

• Casual Listener
  • Songs you've probably heard on tiktok that are lowkey fire. Find basically all 'tik tok' songs here (updated regularly).
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution *Playlists under 1k followers that need some love*

Popular playlists are easy for Spotify users to find, but getting a new playlist off the ground is tough! Let's showcase the lesser known playlists that deserve more attention!

• Roadie
  • Popular playlists are easy for Spotify users to find, but getting a new playlist off the ground is tough! Let's showcase the lesser known playlists that deserve more attention!
  • tiegan_chau
  • Casual Listener
  • 37 replies
  • 4 likes
  • music exchange
  • 37 replies
  • 4 likes

TIKTOK

Don't know the name of a song you saw on tiktok? You'll probably find it on this playlist. Updated regularly to keep up with the latest and greatest tik toks.

• Casual Listener
  • Don't know the name of a song you saw on tiktok? You'll probably find it on this playlist. Updated regularly to keep up with the latest and greatest tik toks.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Summer ELECTRO goodies

With tracks and remixes by Blotter Trax, Delta Funktionen, Jensen Interceptor, Rise Black, Almaty and more on the likes of Delsin, Frustrated Funk, Pinkman, Voitax, Jack Trax, Petrax etc...

• Composer
  • With tracks and remixes by Blotter Trax, Delta Funktionen, Jensen Interceptor, Rise Black, Almaty and more on the likes of Delsin, Frustrated Funk, Pinkman, Voitax, Jack Trax, Petrax etc...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Chill Korean / English playlist

I made a playlist filled with different songs in Korean and English, they are nice for studying, while walking, for falling asleep etc.There are currently 350 different songs in the playlist. Please give it a try!'the identity of your reflection' by ...

SPOTIFYY.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • I made a playlist filled with different songs in Korean and English, they are nice for studying, while walking, for falling asleep etc. There are currently 350 different songs in the playlist. Pleas...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

The good house playlist

A mix of different house styles with constant updates.

• Regular
  • A mix of different house styles with constant updates.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution SHOEGAZING ⚗️💨

Initially created for chilling and smoking up. Somehow, It turned into a playlist that never fails to calm my soul. Might not be your cup of tea, but hopefully, it works things out for you slightly in times of anxiety and all negative feelings there ...

• Visitor
  • Initially created for chilling and smoking up. Somehow, It turned into a playlist that never fails to calm my soul. Might not be your cup of tea, but hopefully, it works things out for you slightly i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

A Different August 2019 (daily new releases)

#NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily 2019 week 30: from July 26 to August 1, 2019 Selected and added : August 1 - 15 tracks July was a good month for indie / alternative music with 530 releases featured in the monthly playlist. On this first day of the mon...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily   2019 week 30: from July 26 to August 1, 2019   Selected and added : August 1 - 15 tracks     July was a good month for indi...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

N O x R A P x C A P

you're welcome

• Visitor
  • you're welcome
  • DreemEntMusic
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Inspired By David Bowie : GlamRock & Artrock 70s

Inspired By David Bowie : GlamRock & Artrock 70s A collection of (mostly) rare and obscure songs by artists / bands that are inspired by the glamrock / artrock sound of David Bowie in the 70s. (The sound as played on Hunky Dory and Ziggy Stardust.)

• Community Legend
  • Inspired By David Bowie : GlamRock & Artrock 70s A collection of (mostly) rare and obscure songs by artists / bands  that are inspired by the glamrock / artrock sound of David Bowie in the...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

SMASHRAPS

A very dope playlist for rapheads. Featuring today's smash rap hits and tomorrow's smash hits of rising up & comers plus some of D.R.E.E.M. Ent's very own artist releases!

SMASH!RAPS (4).jpg
  • Gig Goer
  • A very dope playlist for rapheads. Featuring today's smash rap hits and tomorrow's smash hits of rising up & comers plus some of D.R.E.E.M. Ent's very own artist releases!    &nbs...
  • DreemEntMusic
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution HipHop/R&B Playlist

This is my current playlist. I have been listening to a lot of R&B lately, and that's what you will mostly find on this list. I am always adding new songs I discover as well as removing the ones I am not digging anymore. I hope you enjoy listening to...

• Music Fan
  • This is my current playlist. I have been listening to a lot of R&B lately, and that's what you will mostly find on this list. I am always adding new songs I discover as well as removing the ones ...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes