Spotify Community Rock Star Program

Solved!

Re: Spotify Community Rock Star Program

Mindysue

Mindy Stewart

Phoehnke
*breaks out into the worm on the bus* this sounds like an amazing program! I would love to hear more about applying and such (the link in the original posting is not working for me).

DiferentHx

Hey , i been looking for help for like an hour and i can't find where to post my problem , how much do i have to look on other people's problems and none of them resolve my problems .
I can't contact to the spotify support ( if they have one ) im looking them and the only thing i get is other people problems.
Can someone please tell me how to get help here ? i have been having this problem months ago , but my cell-phone its broken so i open spotify again and the problem still there

lanaleprich
Music Fan

Hey ADiferentOne, what's the problem you're having? I'm fairly new as well, but might be able to point you in the right direction! Message me? 

Maradeí
Casual Listener

Cool, I love music and I am excited to join the community!

Maradei

vascoweb
Casual Listener

Very interested. 

Our band MAD is uploading our 5 cds to Spotify. Two of them they are already online.
Anyway Spotrify has filed these first 2 of them under the same band's name "Mad" we that's not us....

Any idea of how to get some help to fix that ?

Many thanks

Martin Vasco U

Maradeí
Casual Listener

Hi, you can get in contact with them at this website  www.spotifyartists.com hope it helps! :)

Maradei

DarrenJBlagden
Regular
My Mum was a concert pianist. At one time she played before Her Royal Highness QUEEN Elizabeth II at the Royal Albert Hall. My twin Sister is a virtuoso guitarist of no small renown. She has played with Neil Shon, Ice T (body count) and Prince. I was a singer until my voice was silenced in an unfortunate accident. I'm always ready to help. Especially with music
Darren Jay Blagden

DarrenJBlagden
Regular
I think this is a great idea. Spotify is so cool.
Darren Jay Blagden

DarrenJBlagden
Regular
I'm a "Gig Goer." Thanks Spotify. You're the best.
Darren Jay Blagden
SUGGESTED POSTS