Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Mixtape isn`t working as it is supposed to

Mixtape isn`t working as it is supposed to

I`ve got Spotify on my Smartphone aswell as on my PC. Just to make that clear.

There is a "new" feature called "My Mixtape" and it should check for the music I hear and put together a playlist with similar music. My friend told me, that on his device the music is getting more and more as he scrolls down in the playlist. I`ve been told to listen to this playlist as it would refresh on it`s own. In my list, there are only about 10-15 songs and they wont change since I first used this "service". These songs are also well known to me as they are in my Favourite Music playlist. The problem isnยดt just in one of my mixtapes it is in all of them. Maybe someone knows how to fix this "bug". I appreciate any reply to my problem. ๐Ÿ™‚

3 Replies

Hey @Shrukain

Just to check - are you referring to our Recommended Songs based on a playlist you created? We're having a little trouble finding the Mixtape feature you mention. If that's the one you're referring to, have you tried clicking on Refresh? That should show you a couple of new songs similar to your playlist. 

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks for the reply @Mara_F

I hope, you know, what it is even if its german. Thats, what Iยดm talkin aboutI hope, you know, what it is even if its german. Thats, what Iยดm talkin about

It`s only available on my Smartphone. The PC version doesn`t provide this feature. 

Thanks for clearing that up @Shrukain. You're referring to our Daily Mix feature.

In order to improve your mix, you'll need to tap โค๏ธ or ๐Ÿšซ on the songs that appear on your Daily Mixes. You can find more info here.

Let us know if you have any other questions. 

Suggested posts