Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Community][Search] Does it have to be that difficult? Single songs and stop adding to my playlist

[Community][Search] Does it have to be that difficult? Single songs and stop adding to my playlist

On the mobile app. Trying to play a selected single song is a chore. STOP adding music to my playlist!
   Im new to the app. Looking for a higher quality audio app. This app is more frustrating then any music app I’ve run across. Then I can’t upgrade to Premium on the app?? What-why even put it out there.

1 Reply

Hey @Dezz01,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

We've moved your idea to the Help Board as it fits better.

On another note, we can confirm this is an expected behavior on a free account using the mobile version of the app. As part of the listening experience, Spotify will add similar songs to the playlist. There's more info about free and Premium features here

If you want to keep listening to a single song, you can use the option Repeat 1 on the desktop app or the web player by hitting the Repeat button twice. 

Lastly, if you need to subscribe, just make sure that your payment method meets these requirements 

Remember the Community is here for you in case you need anything else.

AndresMModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Music touches us emotionally, where words alone can't." -Henry Thoreau

Suggested posts