Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Ads in Pod Casts [Feedback]

Ads in Pod Casts [Feedback]

Howdy! 

I tried to get into podcasts and recently tried this Cast 63. Then this Apple Card pop-up occurred at the top right of the Spotify program, and a smaller ad in the About section. 

I pay for a Spotify premium family account. I don't ever want to see ads, and if content or artists want to add that to their section, I should have the option to hide the artist.

Thank you.  

4 Replies

Yes I’m seeing ads on podcasts also at the beginning of them. I will cancel my subscription if there’s no fix to it cause what’s the point! 

dittto, joe rogan for example is unlistenable now, the ads are minutes long and even back to back and this is in the middle of the podcast not even at the beginning which is annoying enough already. this is dishonest and pathetic and mostly just destroys the whole point of paying. i will cancel my sub and maybe use utube instead, even if they dont have certain podcasters who cares if they are littered with ads anyway on spotify.

I’m also on Spotify family premium and getting local ads all of a sudden in when listening to podcast episodes. I had this issue in the past and then it disappeared. 

The Ads are local businesses and targeted to me. 

Premium should be that Ad free. Is this on purpose or a bug? 

Hey, when i took premium it wasnt an issue, but now maybe they have updated. Ditto ads are a turn off 

TanyaSRising Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts