Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My wife and brother lost access to family plan for one year???

Solved!

My wife and brother lost access to family plan for one year???

My wife and brother lost their access rights for a year because they were late for the address confirmation by e-mail. How hard can it be to enforce this through the application in today's technology? And in return they lose their access rights for a year, there is no solution, what kind of bullying is this. What's the point of being a member of a family plan when my family can't benefit? Above all, does spotify really care about its customers? If there is no solution, I have to cancel my family plan!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi! Same here. According to the email we had time until today but the account is already blocked. Very annoying!!! Also first time I am in need to contact support and the experience sucks!!! I am asking myself, if Spotify find customers to be a burden...?!? Spotify, fix the issues asap!!!

EDIT: the support over the support chat fixed the issue. Thanks!

View solution in original post

12 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi! Same here. According to the email we had time until today but the account is already blocked. Very annoying!!! Also first time I am in need to contact support and the experience sucks!!! I am asking myself, if Spotify find customers to be a burden...?!? Spotify, fix the issues asap!!!

EDIT: the support over the support chat fixed the issue. Thanks!

Same thing happened to two members of my family plan. Both of them attempted MULTIPLE TIMES to verify their address and the app would give them an error. Thinking about canceling my plan altogether if this is so common.

I lost my family plan in spotify premium because I didn't see the email to prove the location the plan was in. I do live with the owner of the plan but I cannot join back because I am banned from that plan and banned from any for a year this is ridiculous and I want my access to join that plan back because it was a misunderstanding

1. If you go in to Spotify support and do the little robot guy, he’ll get confused and immediately get you in contact with a real person then they’ll read your problem and immediately fix it, got booted off a family plan and wasn’t allowed to join a duo because I had no confirmed address and they told me after it was patched I could join either 

Mis hijos fueron de vacaciones y Spotify los saco de mi plan premium que por qué no viven conmigo 🤔😒

i keep getting this error after i sign in i have tried on my phone and computer

Saco a todos y no deja entrar otra ves

Llevo 3 días sin poder solucionar el problema

Same for me

Unfortunately I got kicked out of my family subscription and I would love to be a part of it again.

Thanks a lot

me too and i dont know who to contact to fix this theres no email or number to call

Hey folks!

We moved your posts to this thread, hope you don't mind 🙂
Please take a look at the marked solution! The situation is not the best one but it is fixable.
We're here for you in case any questions arise 🏂 🙌🏼

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts