Free/Premium

Country

Colombia

Dispositivo 

iPhone 7 Plus

Operating System

(iOS 10)

My Question or Issue

Estaba en un plan Familiar Premium, sin embargo, olvide confirmar mi dirección y mi cuenta volvió a Gratuita. Me enviaron nuevamente la invitación para unirme al plan pero aparece que la información ingresada es incorrecta siendo que es la misma con la que me uní la primera vez

4 Replies

Hey @user-removed, welcome to the Community!

We hope you don't mind if we reply in English. If you'd like help in Spanish, you can reach out to us via email.

Do you have any trouble joining the plan again using an incognito window? What about with a different device?

If so, reach out to us here with your account info.

Hope that helps.

Ya me encontraba en un plan familiar, no confirme correctamente mi direccion y ahora cuando me vuelven a mandar la invitacion me dice que no es posible sumarme a ese plan familiar, siendo q venia utilizandolo con normalidad.

Hey @user-removed.

I hope you don't mind us replying in English.

Sorry to hear you're having the same issue. Right now, all members of the Premium for Family plan must live in the same physical address, as stated on the T&Cs.

If your address is different than the Family plan owner, and you can't verify it, you're removed from the plan and won't be able to join again.

In this case, you can get the regular Premium subscription here.

Cheers.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Tengo el mismo problema hace dias, no se como hacer para volver a unirme. Sigo poniendo exactamente la misma info que puse antes y no me deja. 

Necesito ayuda

Suggested posts