Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Changing address in Family Account

Changing address in Family Account

Hi Guys, I have a problem with my Family account. First of all I can not change my address. I just moved houses with my friend and I can not find any option to change it. Also, I have lived now for a while in the Netherlands and my address keeps showing that it is in Germany, which is not. Also that, I can not change. 
And whenever my friend trys to type in the my address for the family confimration it will not work, either with DE, with the old address or the new one. 

Do you have an idea of how I can change it?

Thanks!

3 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the Spotify Community 🙂

In order to change your address in a Spotify Family subscription, there is no other way than canceling it. You can do this easily from over here. Simply click on cancel and follow instructions. 

Once you have done that, simply go resubscribe from the Family page

Hope this helps out, 

Leo

If you liked my post: Feed my ego with likes 😄
If this post has solved your issue: Please accept this as Solution
Music is a world within itself, it is a language we all understand. ~ Stevie Wonder

Leo | Rock Star | Rock Star Program
Follow me on Spotify
Banner_Spotify.png

Hi Leo,

thanks a lot for the reply. 
I cancled my suscription now. But I still can not change my address. Nowhere. Do you have an idea how I can do that? Or do I need to sign in for a new family membership again once it's cancled and then provide them with my new address? Cause if I click on "change profile" I can not change anything 😞

Thanks in advance!

Vera 

Hello!

Exactly, you would have to resubscribe from over at the Spotify For Family page, and then it will ask you for your address. From there you add your new one, finish signing up, and you're all set!

Hope this helped you out, 

/L

If you liked my post: Feed my ego with likes 😄
If this post has solved your issue: Please accept this as Solution
Music is a world within itself, it is a language we all understand. ~ Stevie Wonder

Leo | Rock Star | Rock Star Program
Follow me on Spotify
Banner_Spotify.png

Suggested posts