Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family issue

Premium Family issue

Hi! I have a family premium plan. My bride and I live together, but you guys have blocked her account. How can we have her unblocked, please?
5 Replies

Hey @Miguelfrizon,

Welcome to the forums!

When you say your bride's account is blocked can you let me know if their is any error code or message?

Thanks.

Robert_WRock Star 11
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Helio!
I mean she is not able to acess her account. It seems Spotify thinks we don't live together. But we do!

Can you help us please?

Tx for the answer!

Hi @Miguelfrizon,

If you're the Family Admin, send by yourself the link generated through INVITE WITH LINK, instead of letting the system send the mail.

Let them accept the invite logged in with their own username in the app and in the website. They should make sure to type the address exactly as the Admin did, and also be sure all Family members use the same Internet connection (Home network) regularly. Not doing so may be the cause of them to be left out.

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add a Like! 

Robert_WRock Star 11

We've tried that. It says she can't be oart of this Family Plan, it is not possible tô confirm we live at the same address. 😕

Hey @Miguelfrizon,

Thank you for performing the steps 🙂

As you still face the issue please reach out to Spotify in one of the following ways and they will be able to look inot this issue for you:

https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

You can also tweet or DM @SpotifyCares on Twitter or send a message to Spotify Cares on Facebook.

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add a Like! 

Robert_WRock Star 11

Suggested posts