Announcements

University wasn't listed for Spotify Student - now Student plan disappeared altogether?

Highlighted

University wasn't listed for Spotify Student - now Student plan disappeared altogether?

Casual Listener

I had Spotify for Students, which was due for renewal yesterday, 6 October. When I was notified of this over the summer, I tried to verify my student status again, but my university wasn't listed by SheerID. I requested that it be added in early August - still not there.

However, I've signed in today to check whether it is there again, and for some reason I'm not given the Student Plan as an option to select in the list of plans?!

I just have these:

Spotify Premium

Spotify Premium Duo

Spotify Premium Family

Spotify + Headspace. Just £9.99 a month, for 3 months

Spotify Premium Yearly

3 Replies
Highlighted

Re: University wasn't listed for Spotify Student - now Student plan disappeared altogether?

Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24

Hey @sopranophd ,

Thanks for reaching out.

If Premium Student is available in your country, you're able to access it through this link:

https://spotify.com/student

Hope this helps 🙂

MaximRock Star 24
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Highlighted

Re: University wasn't listed for Spotify Student - now Student plan disappeared altogether?

Casual Listener

I know it's available in the UK because I've had it for a year already!

Highlighted

Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24

Hey @sopranophd ,

Thanks for letting me know.

If the link isn't working for you, please send over a screenshot of what you're seeing when you're trying to access the link.

Thanks again!

MaximRock Star 24
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
SUGGESTED POSTS