Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do You Increase Your Following?

How do You Increase Your Following?

I'm new to Spotify & I was wondering if anyone had any advice on how to increase your following. How do you get people to listen to your playlists when there are so many to choose from?

1 Reply

I'm no expert, but there seems to be two sides of it, which are how it should be and what seems to be happening. What seems to be happening is that people with garbage playlists (terrible music stupid/trendy playlist names) get a lot of followers. Fortunately, there are still some people that like good music and playlists. I recommend starting with good names. If you want to change the names of any of your playlists, you might start a new one, then move all of those songs to the new one. You can add a playlist to another one, so it'll be easy. I hate seeing playlists that have lowercased titles. I'm reluctant to follow them. It really turns me off. Also, the name should fit the theme of the playlist. Think of something clever, like something related from pop culture, or from that particular culture. Also, don't have a lot of songs, by one artist or band, on each playlist. Have some good cover art that fits the theme. Post you playlists on sites, such as reddit, on the Spotify groups, or anywhere else that's related. Also, listen to your playlists, so your followers see them.

Follow me

Suggested posts