Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Let's introduce ourselves!

Let's introduce ourselves!

Hey there you,

Yeah, you! 😁

Welcome - we're glad you joined the Spotify Community!

While you here, let's have a fun game and get to know each other better!

The game is simple: 

Find the latest comment and hit reply > comment to say hi! 👋 to this user and then introduce yourself in a new post:

1. What's your name?
  2. Where in the world are you?
  3. What's your favorite track at the moment?
  4. When did you start using Spotify?
  5. Share a random thought/fun fact etc!

Let's go 🙂

🌟 Star tip: you can switch to threaded view to find and answer to greetings from other Community users! 

1,125 Replies

Hey my name is tiegan, and im from england.

Hi everybody!

Name: Christofer

Living in: Denver, CO US

TUNE!!!:    Hours by Governmentfun

Left Pandora,(LOL),  for Spotify in 2010/2011

"Fun"gi fact 🥸. 

Mushrooms are genetically closer to humans, than plants!

According to experts, Fungi, including mushrooms, are indeed more closely related to animals than plants. They share genetic characteristics that plants do not have.

https://open.spotify.com/track/7cZJdPOXQyhqc6JUiZKiJx?si=TTBxuk3YT523KzSedIk4Ag&dd=1 

Bon midi ,my name is Logan ,I am currently on planet earth in France ,at the moment my favourite track is the classical music concert I attended, I started using spotify a while ago according to the time zoneUTC+01:00 expressed by this country. Today I accept to play the game proposed by the site by presenting myself according to the model defined by the site.

Hi! My name is Chloe, I'm English, my favourite song is Ready by Anh Duy, I started using Spotify in 2021 and I'm an aspiring vocaloid producer and cosplayer! 😁

Nice, Glad you're here!

HI im HIFI1

i am in australia

my favorite song is blinding lights

i started in 2012 and until spotify changed something useful

spotify needs to bring the heart back

BRING BACK PLAYLIST GO TO RADIO!!!

1. What's your name?
    Jorge Jaramillo
    Barcelona, Spain 

https://open.spotify.com/track/4PQPYZ863197i6DImT4fmY?si=10008a23b65c461c
    & this album: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3kyRxRBOZ5vc3npsZ12bq0?si=835e4c34176e4477

2011 🤘🏼

Following music I started my own label, help other's labels with distribution, creating strategy and make super marketing projects for labels and independent artists.

Please, feel free to connect 🤘🏼👨🏻‍💻 

Hi there!

1. What's your name?
    Steffen Nørgaard
    Denmark
    Self by Elodin: https://open.spotify.com/track/7iNkUZatngpm5c39fpyuQR?si=66936d1ce9e14b7c
    I can't even remember. Right around when it first came to Denmark I'd assume.
    I can't focus without music and I love cats 🐈

I'm a product designer and creative director by profession.

Smell ya later!

I like cats too but difficult to eat a whole one 😂

Hahaha 😂 Oh nooooo 😂

My  name is Kara. I live in Boise, Idaho USA. My current favorite song is

I started using spotify in 2022 and my favorite color is light blue.

Screenshot 2023-04-04 8.12.38 AM.png

Hi There,

I'm a Spotify member since 1 yr now and I love it I have 96 Hours of Music . I'm from Canada  Ontario . Im a big fan of AC/DC 

Hey there, Rubén here. Long since I'm here at the community, even longer in Spotify (remember that gray metal coloured desktop application from 2011? that one I was using)

Anyway I'm from Valencia, Spain and love techno, rave, death metal, trap, rap, vaporwave... Plenty of things haha

glad to hear from you!

Hi there! Valencia, huh? I’ve always wanted to go there for an extended vacation! 😛 Spain is so beautiful! I’m just starting my journey into the Community as well, so here’s to finding an awesome new forum full of people who love music too! Good luck on your experience!

Yes! Beautiful city, pubs, beaches... I imagine everyones telling me the same, came here from UK and not coming back hahah

Hi everyone! I’m so excited to have found this community! I was totally just bored browsing websites and settings with brands I use a lot, and boy was I pleasantly surprised when I went through Spotify! 😄

My name’s Ves, and it’s a pleasure to meet ya! I hail from the thrilling state of Indiana in the U.S., but I hope one day to live in Spain. 💚🇪🇸

As of this month I have been obsessed with the original cast recording of the Bubble Boy musical soundtrack, so you know that I’m what they call *quirky and weird*! XD My favorite genres include Musical Soundtracks, Folk, Indie, Pop, Classical, Dubstep, and Alt Rock! Really though, I’m huge on artistic creativity and diversity so I genuinely like every genre for just existing and facilitating people’s feelings and individuality! Even if it’s one that I kinda hate listening to. 🤣 To each their own! 
Anyways, I’ve benefited from Spotify since 2017, as a premium subscription was one of my first “adult money” purchases I made when I got my first job. 
Fun fact about me: I’m obsessed with Greek mythology, particularly Pan and satyrs, which is why every public profile I have is plastered with pictures of me but as a satyr myself! 😛 I’m even in the process of starting a small business with a friend called Satyrs Horde! New adventures for a new chapter in life!

Again, I’m super excited to become a part of this group of audiophiles like moi, and can’t wait to see what all interesting things you all have to share! Thank you for being here! Have a me-themed gingerbread man I made last holiday season as a token of our blossoming friendship. 🙂

Vescookiepic.png

Vescookiepic.png

No thank you actually I'm not a new user in the Spotify Community!, I've been here for years.... I don't play games, I just want the old UI the new one sucks....
Bye

1. My name is Kavi, but my spotify profile name is ghostly k

2. I'm from England, although I was born in India

3. My favourite song at the moment (and for the past year) is Swing Lynn (the slowed version)

4.I started using spotify sometime in October 2022

And finally,

5. Random stuff abt me:

I hate maths

I like philosophy

My mbti type is infp 

Suggested posts