Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Having query about paytm payment

Having query about paytm payment

I have verified my student credentials and applying for the first time for premium. 

The paytm account is being deducted of the amount. So i just wanna confirm that, is the payment necessary even if it says 3 months free ? 

5 Replies

Hey @Sachinmann ,

Did you choose the option to sign up using the Student Discount directly or you chose the Trial instead?

Thanks 🙂

I chose from this menu

Screenshot_2019-09-01-10-30-06-572_com.spotify.music.png

Just to confirm, how much have you been charged?

Depending on the situation, you may be charged during Trial just to confirm your payment details, but this amount will be reverted back soon.

Can you please send me a screenshot of your subscription page and check the amount charged on the receipts?

Thanks 🙂

I think i have to subscribe through normal account and not from the student discount for the free trial. The charge is after the discount in the screenshot. 

Screenshot_2019-09-02-11-20-37-687_com.spotify.music.png
Screenshot_2019-09-02-11-21-19-934_com.spotify.music.png

Hey @Sachinmann ,

Apparently, students in India can pay for Spotify with the student discount with a prepaid method only.

Unfortunately, There's no option to pay with a recurring subscription method such as Paytm. 

When subscribing for a Premium Free trial, I recommend you to try using an Incognito Window, but you can also try using a different payment method.

Thanks 🙂

Suggested posts