Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can i include a player with a loop background behind ?

Can i include a player with a loop background behind ?

Hey, im making an iPhone app, i want to connect via Spotify API and make a player, similar to spotify but with a loop background behind the player (there is two parts, the player only and behind, the background) I’m not integrating visuals on the player. Is it legal? Thanks a lot

4 Replies

please guys, help me

I don't think it's allowed.

can i put a part for the playlist and another part for the visualizer? or make 2 apps, the main for 440->432hz and the visuals app? Thanks

I meant, I don't think it's allowed, because under "Some prohibited applications" is written:

• Do not create any product or service which is integrated with streams or content from another service.
  • Do not synchronize any sound recordings with any visual media, including any advertising, film, television program, slideshow, video, or similar content.
  • Do not build products or services that mimic, or replicate or attempt to replace a core user experience of Spotify or its group companies without our prior written permission. (I added this point, because I'm not sure about if your app will be unique enough.)

Suggested posts