Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

60 Day Free Spotify Premium Trial for MS Groove Music Pass Customers

60 Day Free Spotify Premium Trial for MS Groove Music Pass Customers

Hey Spotify!

You offered us MS Groove Music Pass Customers a 60 Day Free Spotify Premium Trial to switch to Spotify.  So, I signed up for Spotify, then transfered my MS Groove Music Pass data to Spotify.  Where is the link to the 60 Day Free Premium upgrade?

I only see 30 Day Free Premium upgrade!

RAS

7 Replies

Hello @oqqv2qk3tbon329.

If you’re a Groove Music Pass subscriber and you transfer your music to Spotify before December 31, 2017, you’ll automatically receive a 60-day free trial for Spotify Premium when you upgrade from Spotify Free.

For more info check out this thread on Spotify Community. It has a lot of info about switching from Groove

When I click the upgrade button, I am taken to a screen that offers me 30 days free only, not 60 days free.  I have spent more than two hours today researching this already, talking to support at MS, and trying different approaches.  It just doesn't work for me. Please provide me with a direct link to the 60 days free trial.

2017-10-10.png

I found information on Spotify that said you would get the 60 days once you entered in your payment information for the free trial offer.  I went ahead and entered payment info into the 30 day trial offer since it is the only one I can find but now it says I expire in 30 days.

You get the link when you open groove on your tablet/computer and transfer to Spotify. There's a button that says 60 days trial. It'll give you free 2 months after filling in your payment info.

Can't get it if you just click on upgrade/premium in Spotify app.

Hey folks, in case you missed the link to the 60 Day Free Spotify Premium Trial for MS Groove Music Pass Customers during the "MOVE MY MUSIC TO SPOTIFY" process, I will inform you that  THE FOLLOWING OFFER IS DISPLAYED FOR ONLY A FEW SECONDS AND THEN DISAPPEARS FOREVER.  IT IS NOT FOUND ELSEWHERE.

YOU CAN RE-RUN THE "MOVE MY MUSIC TO SPOTIFY" from inside the Microsoft Groove App, multiple times, to get the link to the offer.  Or in case you missed it again.....

HERE IS THE LINK TO:

THE UNITED STATES offer:

https://www.spotify.com/us/go/microsoftgroove/

&  UNITED KINGDOM offer:
https://www.spotify.com/uk/go/microsoftgroove/  HAPPY LISTENING!

Well Done....   This link should be blasted everywhere as people can't find it....

Suggested posts