Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot Change Payment Details

Cannot Change Payment Details

Hello,

I've recently got a new credit card(AMEX).

I wanted to update my payment details with the new credit card number, but it doesn't allow me to do so. It always show the message "Loading. Please wait...", and this message stays on and never changes so I cannot update my card information.

Please see attached for the screenshot.

Thanks,

Natalie

Spotify Issue with Changing Payment Details.JPG
6 Replies

I have got the same problem too. My subscribion will  be cancled in case I dont update my payment details since the current card has expired. Anyone has an idea what to do?

Same with me. I also need to change the card number, but the page just stands and spins.

Hey everyone. It works for me now. You guys might want to give it a try again today. I actually updated it from my iphone. The page changed and allowed me to update my card.

I had a student Premium account, which has ended because I graduated.  I also have a new credit card number.  I am now being charged the full Premium amount, but when I try to change my credit card info to pay the bill, the page that keeps coming up is the student page, which won't accept my payment information because I'm not currently in school.  I really don't want to reset the whole page, because I've spent years compiling several hundred playlists with thousands of songs.  Help!

How were you able to update it from you phone? I dont even see that option on my iPhone. When I go to settings and Accounts, all I see is my user name and and subscriotion type with no option to update anything,

Any suggestions is greatly appreciated!  

I faced the same issue but later I was able to update the payment information but it would just keep spinning and does not complete the transaction.

I ended up cancelling my subcription and signing up again which seemed to work for me as the payment information got updated with the new card details I entered while signing up again.

Suggested posts