Starbucks Partner free Spotify Premium membership setup.

Solved!
Goodman
Community Manager

Hi there. This article should point you in the right direction (PCC).

If you're still having trouble, use the contact form to reach out to CS. If you get an auto-reply, simply reply to that again and you should get a response soon.

Re: Starbucks Partner free Spotify Premium membership setup.

danwal675
Casual Listener

Having the same issue here. I don't know what information I'm inputting could be wrong and it's annoying me

2017-07-03.png

cse1704

Hey, I just became a Starbucks partner and have been trying to get Spotify Premium but no matter what I do, I keep getting the "Something went wrong. Please try again later." message. I have tried the link given in the partner guide, other links that have been suggested on this website, and have tried different devices and nothing's working. I have tried to call the help number but keep getting connected with the wrong people. Please Help!

Hmcamden16
That link is bogus! We play only Spotify in our cafes and this needs to be fixed! This has been set a perk and advantage to using you as a service. I have been paying a premium account for sometime and would like my free premium option to work as a Starbucks partner!

Sbuxpartner
Same problem here. It's not even asking for my last name or partner number like it's supposed to!

Taylorscarey12
Every time I try to set up my Starbucks with Spotify this is what I see
IMG_7911.PNG

Ivett7208

As long as you are a partner

YanYe

I want to enjoy my hulu and Spotify premium combo but I also don’t want to pay for my premium anymore as a Starbucks employee...is there a way to get the discount on hulu and Spotify taken care of? 

jesseycarrillo

Hi,
I'm a starbucks partner and I recently connected my Spotify account about a month and a half ago and it was working fine. But just recently it stopped playing premium and went to the "free" version. I've tried re-linking the account, although it just says something's wrong.

Starbucks Partner Spotify Premium NOT WORKING!

rgsheehy2000

I have been a spotify premium listening for over and year now, however when I got the job to be a Starbucks Partner five months ago I was so psyched for the free Spotify Premium. Up until this morning it was working just fine until I log on into the app and it started playing adds and switched me to the free spotify. I tried link back my numbers on the Starbucks Partner and Spotify website but all I got was "this user does not exist". I don't know what is going on but please fix this immediatly. 

jpagunsan
Casual Listener

yeah I just had this problem too and I'm confused

SUGGESTED POSTS