Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

original.png

Backstage Intro: Meet Michael

Richard

Hello (Community Rock Star) MichaelW, nice to meet you. Tell us a little about yourself.

Hi there!

I'm Michael, 16 years old, from The Netherlands. I am a wedding photographer at my dad's photography company. And of course, in my spare time I try to help with answering questions and solving problems here at the community.

original.jpeg

So, what kind of music are you into?

I listen to EDM for the most of the time, but dance and pop are in my playlists too! However, hardstyle is really not my thing.

Happy new year! What's your new year's music resolution?

Happy new year to everyone! I hope you all had a great time with your family/friends.

About my new year's resolution.. Nothing special, but Armin van Buuren and Coldplay will always be part of my playlists.

What was the first song you listened to in 2015? (If you can remember!)

The first song of 2015 was my #1 song of 2014; A Sky Full of Stars by Coldplay! 

My second song was Firestone - Kygo, Conrad which I got to know with thanks to a fellow Rock star (thank you Matt!).

Thanks for taking the time to chat with us. Before we go, what joke always makes you laugh?

I figured this joke when the staff's were away with the holidays. "When the staff is away, the stars will play".

7 Comments