Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Echo Plus Stereo System does not appear in Spotify Devices list

Echo Plus Stereo System does not appear in Spotify Devices list

Ever since I have owned by Echo Plus Stereo Pair (and Echo Sub) I have been able to ask Alex to 'Spotify Connect' and then the stereo pair has been available in my 'devices' list in Spotify so can I push music to them from the Spotify App. All of a sudden, this week it has stopped working. When I ask Alexa to 'Spotify Connect' the stereo pair no longer appear in my Spotify devices tab. This is driving me mad! I have tried the obvious things (turning them off and on again, rebooting my rooter) but no joy. I also have a couple of Echo Dots in other parts of the house and the Spotify connect functionality still works fine.....it is just my stereo pair. I have even tried unpairing my echos and repairing them again but no joy. Please help!

1 Reply

I had this issue. I tried restarting my modem/router and powering all devices on/off -- nothing.

What fixed it isDeregistering the two echo plus and echo sub I have, then re-adding them. I also renamed them and removed all my other echo dot (I have 3), but I'm guessing just Deregistering and Registering fixed it.

Suggested posts