Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Paid for premium but haven't got it

Solved!

Paid for premium but haven't got it

I have just updated from free to premium, I have paid but it hasn't updated?!!

Please help!

415 Replies

Hi, wrote about my problem yesterday on the forum, you said an e-mail was on its way, b but havn't got any email yet, The support doesn't answer my messages either..

That's odd--it was sent the email address linked to your 'fridasgata' account.

I've just sent it again, it could be worth looking in your Spam folder too.

I'm having the same issue.

Upgraded to Premium a few hours ago, but the client nor the mobile app seems to know it.

Help!

I've already sent 2 messages to support, so i hope my problem will be fixed soon....

I have signed up spotify on sunday evening and directly after registration i updated zu premium.

I paid by paypal and the transfer is shown in my paypal account.

I just realised it doesnt work yesterday becaus suddenly my phone account didnt work any more(Think it was the 48hour testing...)

I wrote it to the support yesterday night.

Today i just tried to activate the 30days free premium and also did confirmation with paypal. Now it works and in my account it shows spotify premium now.

So i sent a second message to the support right now. I hope its no big problem for you/them to just cancel the first payment. (I think one Payment a month is enough 😉

So i think after the 30 days trial it should automatically work fine with the payment.

My two service id's are: 321621 (Tuesday), 322113 (Wednesday)

I just write this message because i hope both calls are fixed together and not seperately..

Greetings

Manuel

Cemo999 - I've located your email and I'm replying over there.

Jine - I saw your email - Hope everything's still fine!
Airhorn Enthusiast

I was supose to ahve gotten my e mail 2 days ago, but still ahvent, might be becuse i recently switched my email, could i get a new new, its been almost a week since i payed for premium now 😞

Avanturin- Another email is on its way to you (with both email addresses included just in case).

I'm having the same issue, but it's been a few weeks ago. Made a post back then but not had a response. I've actually paid for the Premium subscription now, yet can't use the Premium features.

Please help

I paid for Spotify Premium this monday, but still have Unlimited!!! The same problem, I wrote 2 emails to customer service, but still didn't get any respond. NO SERVICE!

Maybe some of you can help me?

Since I have started using Spotify Premium trial (over two weeks ago), I haven't been able to use the premium features on my desktop computer.

After multiple attempts to contact Support, I finally got an answer. My premium trial would be cancelled, and I would recieve a coupon for another 1 month trial, wich should fix my problem. I only needed to supply my Date of Birth, postal code and the invoice ID.

I have supplied the needed information on March 5th. The 9th and the 12th I have also send emails. SPOTIFY SUPPORT HAS FAILED to answer any of these 3 emails, and I still can't use spotify premium. What is taking so long?

Please review my case, read my emails, answer them and do what's needed to let my finally try spotify premium.

I've also got this problem - been an Unlimited customer for a while now, just upgraded so I can use my account on my iPad. Help please!

I've payed too, and I have the same problem. And I haven't got any reply from Spotify.... what can I do?

Have you resoveld it? 

Hi there,

I have just upgraded to Spotify Premium, and when I go to to my account, it states that I have an active Premium supscription.  However, when I go into Spotify it still says Spotify Unlimited, and won't let me use offline modes as it is a Premium service.  The reason I have upgraded is that I now have an iPod touch and want to listen to spotify on it.  However, neither my laptop nor my iPod will recognise my new Premium subscription,even though my account details say that this is what I have.

Can anyone help?

Many thanks,

Rachel x

Dewisant, Denis, Aerosoph & Mcantudo - I've just sent you guys an email. Take look at your inbox. Hopefully it'll sort it.

Rbb - I understand my colleague emailed you a while back, but we are yet to hear back. It's just to confirm some details. Have you not seen it? Have you checked your junk mail?

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Thanks Sam,

Sent you a reply.

Seems to be working.

Thanks!

I'm checked my jumk mail....I haven't any mail.... I've attached you the payment to Spotify Finance ltd...

I have indeed replied several times to support@spotify.com, including the confirmation of my details. Please email me at ramonbiemans@live.nl, so we can get this figured out.

Regards,

Ramon

Thanks to Sam Spotify Premium is now working like a charm 🙂

Rachie-Lou - I've just moved your post over here, as there is already a topic related to your issue. I'm just popping an email over to you now. Hopefully we'll get it sorted nice and quickly.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

hi- i, too, fall into the premium problem, i  had premium, lost it due to change in credit card number, re ugraded, but "upgrade Now" still show up. If you have an work-around  for this problem, i would be mighty appreciative

Suggested posts