Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Botted Reporting Playlists Falsely! Title, Cover Art, and description Removed!

Botted Reporting Playlists Falsely! Title, Cover Art, and description Removed!

Hello Spotify,

My playlist is continuously being falsely reported by a bot no matter what title / cover art I use. It meets all the guidelines and does not violate Spotify's policy. This keeps removing the title, cover art, and description which makes it unavailable in your playlist selections and also impossible to search up and grow your playlist through SEO.

Could I please request help to specifically ban the account that is spam reporting my playlist? I spent about a year growing this playlist, curating it daily to reach 3,000 followers to help upcoming artists get their music heard. I've seen other threads with no solutions yet and this problem dates back to 2019. I suggest  having a reported playlist NOT automatically taking down it's title, thumbnail, and description, but rather be reviewed FIRST, then Spotify can perform further actions.

This is very frustrating, 

Please hear us out on this problem Spotify

Thanks,

Turbo

2 Replies

Hey there @turbosc!

Thanks for writing about this on the Community. We're sorry to hear that this has been happening to you.

In this case we'd suggest reaching out to our Support team here and they should be able to take a closer look at this for you.

They should be able to reinstate the name and album cover of your playlist and you can also report this behavior to them.

Hope this info helps. We'll be happy to help if you have any other questions.

Cheers!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Please click accept as a solution or give me a Like !! Elena are you joking ?? I’m trying multiple other app right now to see which one will replace Spotify. I am not able to put an artist name as title nor into description I really hope artists and users like me are trying to get rid of this app with no help on this basic issue.

Suggested posts