Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't log-in to my account can't contact spotify!!!!!!!!!

Can't log-in to my account can't contact spotify!!!!!!!!!

So I'm already very frustrated I originally created a spotify premium account through facebook trying to log in on my computer to change my account info for billing and I can't. I've tried resetting the password I get no email whatsoever and I never got a confirmation email when I signed up which should have been a red flag to begin with. I try to go to the contact form for help and it says I need to log in or use twitter. I don't use twitter nor will and I can't contact spotify for help with my problem because I can't log in on my computer.  What am I supposed to do??  Please spotify help

3 Replies

I agree there should be a way to chat or talk to a live person for such a large company, this is poor customer service.

Hi,

It sounds like you have a wrong email associated with the account.

You can contact customer service using this link. Use a working email adress in the first box. After checking a few personal details, they should be able to look at your account to help you.  

If you get an email from a no-reply adress, you can reply back and staff will be happy to help you!

If this post helped, please like it and accept it as a solution 🙂

I had the same issue, this is a terrible user experience. Only thanks to this page I could contact someone via  this link  . And they could help me, I had to reset my password..
It is a shame that it is so hard to find how to contact someone from Spotify when you can't login, even more, when you pay a premium account.

Suggested posts