Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot Log In

Solved!

Cannot Log In

I had an account on my iphone. Tried to log in from the desktop app, apparently there was a problem (googled it and saw that others have the same problem) so I decided to change my password and try again. Did that. Now I cannot log in my iphone...I am trying to contact Spotify but apparently you cannot do that.... HELP!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I don't mean to state the obvious but obviously you have changed your password so you know that but I had a problem with me username. Assuming you have used your email as a username: e.g. Example1@email.com your actual username would be example1. So take off the "email.com" hope this helped 👍

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Marked as solution

I don't mean to state the obvious but obviously you have changed your password so you know that but I had a problem with me username. Assuming you have used your email as a username: e.g. Example1@email.com your actual username would be example1. So take off the "email.com" hope this helped 👍

You are awesome! Thanks a lot.

Dear Spotify,

If you are listening...since when is it obvious that your username is your login email without the "@example.com" part???

May I answer your question: No, it is not obvious!

Thanks for the solution, as well!

My username is jackupton57 because my email is jackupton57@gmail.com

My username is jackupton57 because my email is jackupton57@gmail.com

Yes it's really obvious

So why is it really obvious?

For example, you are Jackupton57 because you registered with jackupton57@gmail.com. What would happen if there is another user that registered with jackupton57@outlook.com or perhaps a third one with jackupton57@yahoo.com?

Suggested posts