Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Student Spotify

Tried switching my account to the student one.. it says that i cannot receive the discount because of my country. I live in the USA, so im not understanding what the problem is. I have already verified my university, but still cannot get th discount....

• Tried switching my account to the student one.. it says that i cannot receive the discount because of my country. I live in the USA, so im not understanding what the problem is. I have already verifi...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Trying to get premium via PSN

I'm trying to link my psn account so I can get the two months for $1.20 offer, but when I logged in to PSN it tries to charge me the full subscription... any help?

• I'm trying to link my psn account so I can get the two months for $1.20 offer, but when I logged in to PSN it tries to charge me the full subscription... any help?
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can't suscribe premium

Hello everyone. For some reason, i cant upgrade mi account to premium, they no accept mi credit card and i cant change the postal code. Please help.

• Hello everyone. For some reason, i cant upgrade mi account to premium, they no accept mi credit card and i cant change the postal code. Please help.
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone using my Bank Acc to pay for Spotify!

Someone is using my bank account to pay for Spotify - I do not use Spotify never mind have an account.I have searched the Spotify Help section but cant find anysolution. I have tried to use the link to the Contact Form but it doesnt pop up.How do i s...

• Someone is using my bank account to pay for Spotify - I do not use Spotify never mind have an account. I have searched the Spotify Help section but cant find anysolution. I have tried to use the lin...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Re-set Pasword - Facebook Un-linked

Hi guys I need help with my account. I had premium account with my former broadband provider, but have now changed to a new company. Therefore the Spotify account was downgraded. Today I upgraded the same account to Premium Family, but after un-linki...

• Hi guys   I need help with my account. I had premium account with my former broadband provider, but have now changed to a new company. Therefore the Spotify account was downgraded. Today I upg...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not able to log in using my email and password?

Suddenly my cell phone IPhone5 Spotify icon ask for my username and password, but its not allowing me to log in and giving me a message " Login failed Unable to login, either username or password is incorrect. Have yo signed up for Spotify account?"D...

• Suddenly my cell phone IPhone5 Spotify icon ask for my username and password, but its not allowing me to log in and giving me a message " Login failed Unable to login, either username or pa...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost Playlists and Premium Subscription

My son originally set up Spotify Premium on his iPhone. I set up monthly premium payments with PayPal. Everything was working fine for him including all of his custom playlists. I also downloaded the Spotify app for my iPhone but only used it once or...

• My son originally set up Spotify Premium on his iPhone. I set up monthly premium payments with PayPal. Everything was working fine for him including all of his custom playlists. I also downloaded the...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Discount Family Subscriptions!

I sent a link through facebook messenger so my cousin that lives with me can get her premium service back. After she clicks the link what does she do next to keep her account so she doesn't lose playlist, songs, etc..

• Casual Listener
  • I sent a link through facebook messenger so my cousin that lives with me can get her premium service back. After she clicks the link what does she do next to keep her account so she doesn't lose play...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

re's Please help!! I set up a premium service on my wife's phone that now doesn't work

Please help!! I set up and paid for a premium service on my wife's phone & now that phone is messed up not in service, please tell me how to transfer that service to my account & my phone

• Please help!! I set up and paid for a premium service on my wife's phone & now that phone is messed up not in service, please tell me how to transfer that service to my account & my phone
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Canada moved to Australia can't change over

I signed up for Spotify in Canada. Im now in Australia. I go to change my address, I have to change my subscription by adding an Aussie card. Try that, invalid postcode but 4551 is definitely right for me, its still looking for a Canadian one. Im in ...

• Casual Listener
  • I signed up for Spotify in Canada. Im now in Australia. I go to change my address, I have to change my subscription by adding an Aussie card. Try that, invalid postcode but 4551 is definitely right f...
  • davewestby
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged even though unsubscribed

I cancelled my subscription to Spotify Premium before my 30 day trial was over. I was somehow re-subsribed and charged for a month's usage of spotify premium. I have unsubsribed again, in hopes that I am unsubsribed for good and will not get charged....

• I cancelled my subscription to Spotify Premium before my 30 day trial was over. I was somehow re-subsribed and charged for a month's usage of spotify premium. I have unsubsribed again, in hopes that ...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong country

Hi guys, I recently moved from Taiwan to El Salvador, I already updated my profile info to match my new country, in the section where you select the country of your account el salvador is already selected as default and greyed out, this is ok since t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys, I recently moved from Taiwan to El Salvador, I already updated my profile info to match my new country, in the section where you select the country of your account el salvador is already sel...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family Plan Addresses

I am a Spotify premium user but my family wants to do a family subscription for the five of us. However my older sister and I are both away at college for 9 months out of the year while my parents and younger sister live at home. Can we still qualify...

• I am a Spotify premium user but my family wants to do a family subscription for the five of us. However my older sister and I are both away at college for 9 months out of the year while my ...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium 90 days for one time charge 0,90 cent

Hallo, I had an offer subscription to Spotify Premium 90 day for one time Charge of 0,99 Cent . my subscription ends on 29.90.2016.I want to use the premium only for this period of 90 days , at which date should I cancel the subscription.If I make th...

• Hallo, I had an offer subscription to Spotify Premium 90 day for one time Charge of 0,99 Cent . my subscription ends on 29.90.2016. I want to use the premium only for this period of 90 days , at whi...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Still spotify premium, but no bill

Ik heb drie maanden geleden gebruik gemaakt van de aanbieding 3 maanden voor 9.99. Dit ging mis, waardoor spotify dit heeft opgelost. Alleen deze 3 maanden zijn voorbij, maar ik kan nog steeds gebruik maken van spotify premium. Er gaat geen geld van ...

• Ik heb drie maanden geleden gebruik gemaakt van de aanbieding 3 maanden voor 9.99. Dit ging mis, waardoor spotify dit heeft opgelost. Alleen deze 3 maanden zijn voorbij, maar ik kan nog steeds gebrui...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No me funciona la promoción (COLOMBIA)

Hola, hace un mes que compre Spotify premium y todo iba bien hasta hoy.Se supone que eran 3 meses, ¿Por qué se me bajó a gratuito?

• Hola, hace un mes que compre Spotify premium y todo iba bien hasta hoy. Se supone que eran 3 meses, ¿Por qué se me bajó a gratuito?
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution spotify thinks my iphone is abroad

The rest of my devices (PC, andriod device) are correctly associated with the country I'm in, but logging in through Facebook on my iphone it says I can only use spotify for 14 days.My account page location is also correct, as is my itunes store loca...

• The rest of my devices (PC, andriod device) are correctly associated with the country I'm in, but logging in through Facebook on my iphone it says I can only use spotify for 14 days. My account page...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Trying to invite family members to my family account without success.

It first didnt work because my son was registred to live in England and not Sweden as me. even after I changed in his account it says that he cant be on my family account because of different addresses wich is not the case- he is 13 and still lives a...

• It first didnt work because my son was registred to live in England and not Sweden as me. even after I changed in his account it says that he cant be on my family account because of different address...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes