Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Changing Country Setting On Spotify

Changing Country Setting On Spotify

Spotify doesn't let me change my location from Hong Kong to Israel (Spotify is available in Israel). I tried both ways: changing billing information (which didn't direct me to change my country, just said that the credit card did not match the country), I also tried to change the country through "edit profile" but the country bar is grey so I cannot change it.

I am not using any VPN and I am currently in Israel. So, I tried another option: I downgraded my family's premium account. I tried upgrading it back to see if I could set my payment details from scratch. But the situation got worse and it seems that it automatically got rid of all my family's premium- although it mentioned that the downgrading will only occur next month!

I wrote to Spotify about my problem on their website, twice (a week ago). Still no reply. 

Does anyone know how to change the country setting in this situation?? 

1 Reply

Hi @natalieshemtov,

Welcome to the forums!

Please take a look at the link provided here and let me know if the information here helps: 

https://support.spotify.com/us/account_payment_help/account_basics/how-can-i-change-my-country-setti...

Robert_WRock Star 11
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts