Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yaghmour
  • Casual Listener
  • 964 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 964 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 114 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 114 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Register for Premium Family under wrong name and email!

Paid for premium family $17.99 then realised the account is registered under my daughters friends account by mistake and not ours. Immediately clicked to cancel it and hoping no more money is withdrawn. Want to have the premium family account under m...

• Casual Listener
  • Paid for premium family $17.99 then realised the account is registered under my daughters friends account by mistake and not ours. Immediately clicked to cancel it and hoping no more money is withdra...
  • Lou21
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Email in Spanish Asking to Confirm my Account

I received an email asking me to confirm a Spotify account. its entirely in spanish and I have not made a spotify account for this email. Is there an issue with the system going on that I don't know about?

• I received an email asking me to confirm a Spotify account. its entirely in spanish and I have not made a spotify account for this email. Is there an issue with the system going on that I d...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook error and email error

I'M not able to login to my Spotify account neither through Facebook nor through my email. First it appears to open and then suddenly it displays "unable to login. Your password or username must be incorrect". This problem has been persisting since 3...

• I'M not able to login to my Spotify account neither through Facebook nor through my email. First it appears to open and then suddenly it displays "unable to login. Your password or username must be i...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot login to account.

I cannot login to my account and when I try to reset my password it tells me that there is no email address associated to a Spotify account. I have been having an account with this email address. How do I fix this?

• I cannot login to my account and when I try to reset my password it tells me that there is no email address associated to a Spotify account. I have been having an account with this email address. How...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't find a way to cancel Premium!

I am currently being charged 9.99 each month. When I log in to Spotify, it shows that I currently have a free spotify subscription, so there is no option to cancel premium. Please help! I e-mailed Spotify, they replied with a generic response, not su...

• I am currently being charged 9.99 each month.   When I log in to Spotify, it shows that I currently have a free spotify subscription, so there is no option to cancel premium.   Please h...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Use Visa Gift Card for premium subscription?

Hello, I would like to use a Visa gift card I have to pay for my premium subscription. Is that currently possible? Thanks.

• Hello,   I would like to use a Visa gift card I have to pay for my premium subscription. Is that currently possible?   Thanks.
  • DavidMusgrave
  • 5 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 7 likes

Spotify for Artists

How can I make my account, or create an account in general that I can get Artist Verified? Please help!

• Casual Listener
  • How can I make my account, or create an account in general that I can get Artist Verified? Please help! 🙂
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for family subscription. Trying to sign up for daughter 1 - enter info on sign up page - spining icon appears over page and nothing else happens - eventually the captcha times out. It must be to do with her specific details (presumably her email...

• Casual Listener
  • Paid for family subscription. Trying to sign up for daughter 1 - enter info on sign up page - spining icon appears over page and nothing else happens - eventually the captcha times out.  It mus...
  • dialallama
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! go online to connect

was logged out with app set to offline. app won't allow me log back in and gives a prompt that says account is set to offline and gives option to connect but it isn't working. I'm logged in via website but can't access the app on my phone. any sugges...

• was logged out with app set to offline. app won't allow me log back in and gives a prompt that says account is set to offline and gives option to connect but it isn't working.  I'm logged in via...
  • LoganHelps
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution THEY CHARHED ME OVER 200 DOLLARS ON MY DEBIT CARD!!!!!

I HAD A ACCOUNT ON MY CREDIT CARD, I ENDED MY SUBSCRPTION AND THEY FOUND MY DEBIT CARD AND CHARGED ME 119 DOLLARS TWICE JUST NOW!!!! WHAT THE HECK?! CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?!

• I HAD A ACCOUNT ON MY CREDIT CARD, I ENDED MY SUBSCRPTION AND THEY FOUND MY DEBIT CARD AND CHARGED ME 119 DOLLARS TWICE JUST NOW!!!! WHAT THE HECK?! CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?!
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Acoount deleted?

Today I got on my app and it was on the login page and when I tried to log in it said the account doesn't exist so I though maybe i typed the password in wrong when i created the account, therefore I sent a reset password email but I got a message sa...

• Visitor
  • Today I got on my app and it was on the login page and when I tried to log in it said the account doesn't exist so I though maybe i typed the password in wrong when i created the account, therefore I...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution my account was deleted

I'm not sure why but i had an account with this email that was suddenly deleted with no explinationI made a new one with the exact same info so it had to been deleted and im confused to why since now i gotta remake my playlists and mixes

• I'm not sure why but i had an account with this email that was suddenly deleted with no explination I made a new one with the exact same info so it had to been deleted and im confused to why since n...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Constant password change inquiry

Heya,I keep getting mails from Spotify saying Ive recently tried to change my password. I havnt tried to a single time for the past 7 something years. Is it some known bug or does someone really want my account? Its been going on two or three times a...

• Regular
  • Heya, I keep getting mails from Spotify saying Ive recently tried to change my password. I havnt tried to a single time for the past 7 something years. Is it some known bug or does someone really wa...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Login

Can someone please help me? I can't log in . im entering the Email and password and it just loads and then goes back to what it was after a few seconds

• Can someone please help me? I can't log in . im entering the Email and password and it just loads and then goes back to what it was after a few seconds
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't log in

I am unable to log in to my account from my phone and desktop. It briefly goes to my music page and then jumps back to the log in screen with error message "User name or password is incorrect- error code 3" I've had the same account for a while, and ...

• I am unable to log in to my account from my phone and desktop. It briefly goes to my music page and then jumps back to the log in screen with error message "User name or password is incorrect- error ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Switch shuffle on and off

I can't seem to change this some albums play straight through others stay on shuffle. Help!

• I can't seem to change this some albums play straight through others stay on shuffle. Help!
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playstation Problem

I want to link my premium Spotify account with my Sony Entertainment account, but when I try to log in it says: "Your account is already connected to another Sony Entertainment account." - I've tried now to disconnect every connection to my Spotify a...

• I want to link my premium Spotify account with my Sony Entertainment account, but when I try to log in it says: "Your account is already connected to another Sony Entertainment account." - I've tried...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Moved countries and cannot update my country

Hi there,I have moved from the UK to Australia and I'm trying to update my country as it's connected to a UK bank account. When I try to change my country in settings it says to update the payment option and it will prompt me to update my country. In...

• Hi there, I have moved from the UK to Australia and I'm trying to update my country as it's connected to a UK bank account. When I try to change my country in settings it says to update the payment ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No me reconoce mi usuario ni password

se desactivo solo en todos mis dispositivos mi cuenta premium, cuando quiero ingresar no me reconoce la contraseña, y solo me deja entrar con facebook con cuenta gratuita que esta vacia.cuando pido reestablecer contraseña, no me reconoce el mail, y e...

• se desactivo solo en todos mis dispositivos mi cuenta premium, cuando quiero ingresar no me reconoce la contraseña, y solo me deja entrar con facebook con cuenta gratuita que esta vacia. cuando pido...
  • Solderacing
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How do i find my username when using Facebook login..

I'm using Spotimote on Android, and i need my USERNAME to log in as Premium user to be able to save to playlists etc. But i got a facebook spotify account and i CAN'T use that in Spotimote.. How do i find my real username? (Should be alot of numbers ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm using Spotimote on Android, and i need my USERNAME to log in as Premium user to be able to save to playlists etc.   But i got a facebook spotify account and i CAN'T use that in Spotimote...
  • kornyeimarton94
  • Casual Listener
  • 24 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 24 replies
  • 2 likes