Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

playlists are lost

Hello, two / three days ago i lost all my playlists - all my offline music !!!i see what i have heared the last days, but that all.Is there a problem on spotify side? thanks for helpMichael

• Hello,   two / three days ago i lost all my playlists - all my offline music !!! i see what i have heared the last days, but that all. Is there a problem on spotify side?   thanks for...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Random user on my account deleting songs o

Hey guys, I have a totally random user on my premium account that has been deleting my playlists and over powering MY usage. Is I could get help removing him ASAP that would be super helpful. I have our house into my music and don’t wanna lose it.

• Hey guys, I have a totally random user on my premium account that has been deleting my playlists and over powering MY usage. Is I could get help removing him ASAP that would be super helpful. I have ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Transfer premium to another account

I have two Spotify accounts and recently when I got premium I accidentally applied it to the account with very little content on it. Is there a way to transfer my premium to the account I use every day so I can re download all my music?

• Visitor
  • I have two Spotify accounts and recently when I got premium I accidentally applied it to the account with very little content on it. Is there a way to transfer my premium to the account I use every d...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Change E-Mail-Adress

Hello there. I don't want to know how I can change it.I want to know how LONG it takes?? Thanks Sasi

• Hello there.  I don't want to know how I can change it. I want to know how LONG it takes??    Thanks  Sasi
  • annesode
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! SMS scam?

Hi,Today, I got the following SMS appearing to come from 'Premium':Nå er det siste sjanseFå Spotify Premium i 6 måneder for kun 10 kronerKom i gang her - Avmeld: send X til +4759444916It's in Norwegian, and in short, it says, "Now it's the last chanc...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, Today, I got the following SMS appearing to come from 'Premium': Nå er det siste sjanse Få Spotify Premium i 6 måneder for kun 10 kroner Kom i gang her - <URL removed> Avmeld: se...
  • Rinuko
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't search my username

Hello!I just made a new Spotify account with my email, and my friends have been trying to find my page to follow me. Putting me username in the searchbar does not work, and neither does spotify:user:. I tried searching my username myself and it did n...

• Hello! I just made a new Spotify account with my email, and my friends have been trying to find my page to follow me. Putting me username in the searchbar does not work, and neither does spotify:use...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cobro del recibo en otra moneda

De acuerdo al recibo de mi cuenta Premium Familiar me deberían cobrar S/.28.90 (moneda: Nuevos Soles - Perú); sin embargo, en el estado de cuenta de mi tarjeta de crédito BCP me cobran $9.03 (moneda: Dólares americanos - USA). Pregunté en el Banco BC...

• ...ocal de acuerdo a lo ofrecido en su publicidad.
  • Skywalkerspe
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Help! My account has disappeared

I have had the same Spotify account since Spotify started, before they went public and accounts could only be created by getting an invite. Suddenly a few days ago, without changing anything, I had been logged out on all my devices (phone/laptop/ps4/...

• Casual Listener
  • I have had the same Spotify account since Spotify started, before they went public and accounts could only be created by getting an invite. Suddenly a few days ago, without changing anything, I had b...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium gone

I was happily listening and downloading as recently as last Wednesday, the same day my most recent payment of £9.99 was taken by direct debit.Yesterday I clicked the icon on my phone only to be asked to log in. I eventually managed this, despite it a...

• Visitor
  • I was happily listening and downloading as recently as last Wednesday, the same day my most recent payment of £9.99 was taken by direct debit. Yesterday I clicked the icon on my phone only to be ask...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution presale code to Toad the Wet Sprocket

Does anyone have the presale code to Toad the Wet Sprocket for Boston? I didn’t get the email...

• Casual Listener
  • Does anyone have the presale code to Toad the Wet Sprocket for Boston? I didn’t get the email...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution pictures on playlists

I have seen some playlists with " a cover picture" and I've learned via google that you don't have to have a premium subscription to change to cover. I was wondering how to do that on my computer and was also wondering if it could potentially be a th...

• Casual Listener
  • I have seen some playlists with " a cover picture" and I've learned via google that you don't have to have a premium subscription to change to cover. I was wondering how to do that on my computer and...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

ID DE SPOTIFY

Quiero saber cual es mi ID DE SPOTIFY SI LO TENGO CON FACEBOOK

• Quiero saber cual es mi ID DE SPOTIFY SI LO TENGO CON FACEBOOK
  • mspalmera
  • 3 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 9 likes

How to tell if my account was created with Facebook?

I want to delete my facebook but I can't remember if I created my spotify with my fb account. How do I tell if its safe to delete my fb without deleting my spotify?

• Casual Listener
  • I want to delete my facebook but I can't remember if I created my spotify with my fb account. How do I tell if its safe to delete my fb without deleting my spotify?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help

Hello to everyone who read this i hope you understand. Here is my problem : I change my device then I logged in to the device ( samsung a8+ ) then my music that I downloaded it's should be re-download . That's okay. But... when I start to play a song...

• Hello to everyone who read this i hope you understand. Here is my problem : I change my device then I logged in to the device ( samsung a8+ ) then my music that I downloaded it's should be re-downloa...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account disabled or hijacked?

I have had an premium Spotify account for years. Same username, same email, same password. But recently it stopped working. Could not log in. Not with username or email.What can I do? I can't reset password, because it does not accept my username or ...

• Visitor
  • I have had an premium Spotify account for years. Same username, same email, same password. But recently it stopped working. Could not log in. Not with username or email. What can I do? I can't res...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

wont let me log in

I have been paying for Spotify for over a year now I used to use it everyday until I switched to a new phone then it stopped letting me log in, after entering the password it literally logs me in for a second and a half then takes me back to the logi...

• I have been paying for Spotify for over a year now I used to use it everyday until I switched to a new phone then it stopped letting me log in, after entering the password it literally logs me in for...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account

About 2 weeks ago I activated a premium account by KPN.THirst I thought I didn't get an sms with the activation code, but later I found out that I got 2 activation codes. Both of them didn't. Two times KPN tried to help me, but not succesful. They th...

• Casual Listener
  • About 2 weeks ago I activated a premium account by KPN. THirst I thought I didn't get an sms with the activation code, but later I found out that I got 2 activation codes. Both of them didn't. Two ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

False Advertising - "Just Add Friends

You have an advertisment that plays constantly on your Free Subscription that says"Get Spotify Premium Today...... Just Add Friends"Can you please explain this ad to me; from what I have researched it was not true and therefore false advertising, so ...

• Casual Listener
  • You have an advertisment that plays constantly on your Free Subscription that says "Get Spotify Premium Today...... Just Add Friends" Can you please explain this ad to me; from what I have research...
  • qe6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to change post code

Hi, I'm unable to change the post code within my account settings.I believe I created my account using Facebook but I'm also able to login in a username and a password.I'd like to be able to change the post code as it's incorrect and does not seem to...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I'm unable to change the post code within my account settings. I believe I created my account using Facebook but I'm also able to login in a username and a password. I'd like to be abl...
  • yunakh
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Transfer Facebook Linked Account To Normal Account

Hi, I am trying to transfer all the information from my facebook connected spotify account to normal spotify account. When i try to contact with steam support, system sends me an automatically created respond. Respond is in below. Also this respond i...

• Hi,   I am trying to transfer all the information from my facebook connected spotify account to normal spotify account. When i try to contact with steam support, system sends me an automatical...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes