Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Country and Zipcode issue

Country and Zipcode issue

Hi Spotify,

I'm from the PH and I just moved here in the USA, when I edit my profile, Country and Zipcode doesn't appear only Email, Gender and Date of birth. Screentshot attached below.

Thanks

Screen Shot 2015-05-18 at 12.06.50 PM copy.jpg
17 Replies

Hello @ejsuday and welcome to community.

Are you premium user or free?

If my post helped you to fix your problem, please press "Accept as Solution" button.

I'm having the exact same problem, Free user.

Hello @TheMoose Please try to change your country at your facebook account. Then log out and log in back to spotify. Does that help?

If my post helped you to fix your problem, please press "Accept as Solution" button.

I does not.

My country on facebook has always been set to Canada. 
I recently moved back to Canada from Australia, which is where I signed up with spotify.

If I could just change my spotify country to Canada I'm guessing it would work again.

@TheMoose So you cant listen to Spotify?

When I attempt to sign in using the spotify program or app it tells me that
my country does not match the one set up in the profile and that I must
change it. But when I log in to the website to change it I am unable to do
so.

When I attempt to sign in using the spotify program or app it tells me that my country does not match the one set up in the profile and that I must change it. But when I log in to the website to change it I am unable to do so.

Do you have same issue at spotify web browser? Please try to log in, it may resolve issue.

https://play.spotify.com/

Does not work. It tells me incorrect username and password.

i have the same issue, even with web player

I escalated your problem to staff. They will reply you as soon as possible.

I'm having the same issue as I just came back from studying abroad! Changed my location back on facebook but it won't change in my spotify profile!

Thank you!

I'm a free user, I already change the location on my Facebook but still Country and Zipcode doesn't appear on edit profile 😞

Any update on this problem?

Hey folks, if you're a free user should all be able to change your country and zip code on your profile page. If you're still having trouble let us know. 

If you're a Premium users just follow the instructions outlined here, thanks!

https://support.spotify.com/learn-more/faq/#!/article/How-can-I-change-my-country-setting/?in=search

Hi,

I'm a free user, and when I try do edit my profile it is not possible to choose any other country than UK, and I'm in Spain. It is really weird, since I created the account in Spain and since then I have not changed to UK or any other country... Maybe I did not pay attention when I created the account and I should have checked the country, but the truth is that now I cannot change it.

Thanks a lot!!

Suggested posts