Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Disabled my Facebook account, realized i need it for login Reactivated now i cant log me in Spotify

Solved!

Disabled my Facebook account, realized i need it for login Reactivated now i cant log me in Spotify

Hi Forum

How i've explained in the Subject, i've disabled my facebook account because i don't need it anymore. 

Then i've realized, that i need it for using Spotify, i connected it this year.

I reactivate the Facebook-account and thougt that the problem is solved. Niet.. I cant log in to spotify anymore. Not  the app, neither on the Website..

Here some Screenshots:

login failed.jpg

Windows software (German but the same meaning: 

login failed.jpg

Can someone help me? Even by deleting my Account?

Thank for your help!

Greetings from Switzerland (It's freaking cold over here...)

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Thank you for your reply!

I had to create a new account, because i still can't log me in 😉

Login over /www.facebook.com/music doesn't work either...

I will contact the Support-team. Thank you very much. 

I'll close this request.

Thanks and bye

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Same thing happened to me, and I wanted VIP with my email and kept saying there was an acct with that email already.  Only way to fix it was by submitting a ticket.  Making a Spotify account around facebook is risky business, unsure why there isn't an option to terminate your account to free the email address.  It is better to link your account to FB after you make a login in Spotify.

I can only find the ontok1 account which was created today.  You may be able to log back into the FB-linked account by clicking on a track at www.facebook.com/music - this should open Spotify and log you in on that account.

If this fails, please contact the support team on this link and they will help you find the old account. They will need to know which email address you used for it.

It is quite warm here in Cambridge - nice weather for tidying up the allotment.

Marked as solution

Thank you for your reply!

I had to create a new account, because i still can't log me in 😉

Login over /www.facebook.com/music doesn't work either...

I will contact the Support-team. Thank you very much. 

I'll close this request.

Thanks and bye

Suggested posts