Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Duplicated facebook account!!

Duplicated facebook account!!

I lost everything... Playlists.. Premium... My beautiful 4 followers everything is gone.. I think my Spotify account got duplicated. Can anyone please help me. I tried so much. Already saw some topics. But can't get a solution out if it. Thanks! It's really annoying can't listen to my favorite music...
10 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

Try following the steps outlined in this post and see if they can get you back into your original account. If not, there is a link in that post to get in touch with the Spotify team directly and they will need to lend a hand to get you back to your original account. 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi there, thanks for the fast response Peter. I followed these steps. And it didn't work. I never made an original Spotify account I always linked my Facebook. I'm trying to contact them also threw Twitter but they don't answer. Really frustrating. 😕

Strange, when did you get in touch and what is your twitter handle? I will try and poke someone for you. 😉

Peter

I sended out like 4 tweets, 40 minutes ago! My Twitter is @KevinTalens. Thank you Peter!! 

Pls help me getting frustrated right now... darn it.... 

Sorry for the delay, the twitter guys are normally pretty sharp when it comes to replies. I have passed your details over to them so you will definitely get a reply as soon as possible.

Peter

Thanks Peter, not your fault. Just wanne use Spotify again... 🙂 

@user-removed wrote:

@I sended out like 4 tweets, 40 minutes ago! My Twitter is @KevinTalens. Thank you Peter!! 

Hey!

I'm not seeing any tweets from that handle, is it appearing in your feed? 

@I've just followed you from @SpotifyCares so feel free to DM us 🙂

___

New to the Community? Check out the Community newbie tips

Did I solve your problem? Click 'Accept As Solution' to help others find the answer!

Need Spotify help on Twitter? Head to @SpotifyCares

Hi Greg. I'll DM! 

I DM'ed you, And tweeted! 

Suggested posts