Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Everytime I finish a song a Glen frey song comes automatically!!

Solved!

Everytime I finish a song a Glen frey song comes automatically!!

Im listening to a playlist I made, after a song finishes it automatically switches to a glen frey playlist. I have absolutely no interest in listening to that! 

How can I fix this annoying bug?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Try exiting spotify from the top menu and restarting it then select Queue in the left panel and make sure it's empty and see how it goes. If you still get strange additions, go back to the queue, select the history tab in the centre panel and post a screen capture please.

View solution in original post

12 Replies

you should probably stop listening to Glen Frey to begin with.. thats your first problem...

thats the problem.. Im not listening to Glenn frey, I dont even know who he is.. It just swtiches from my "piano playlist" to a random Glenn Frey playlist!

yeah thats what I'm saying...stop making Glen Frey playlists

Hey, what device/platform are you listening on? Do you have a subscription? 

Hello,

I am using the windows platform on PC. This only started to happen after I uploaded to the new version and I do not have a subscription.

Alli

Are these suggested music which you get as a free user by any chance? You'll get tracks added if your playlist has less than 12 tracks and artists, I believe.

Ah. no my playlist is a piano one and has around 50songs. I'v never heard about this Glenn Frey guy even before. Now I cant listen to a playlist since it always skips to a glenn frey song after every song!

Marked as solution

Try exiting spotify from the top menu and restarting it then select Queue in the left panel and make sure it's empty and see how it goes. If you still get strange additions, go back to the queue, select the history tab in the centre panel and post a screen capture please.

ok thanks Joe!

You da man!

Hehe.....now I have to look up who this Glen Frey is 🙂

If you like Glenn Frey, you might also like: Foreigner, Don Henley, Kenny Loggins, Mr. Mister, Robert Palmer, Heart, Chicago, Daryl Hall & John Oates, Men At Work, Genesis, Starship, Steve Winwood & more.

Carry on like that and you're going to end up on my hate list @ginogrilli 😛

Suggested posts