Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Playlist's gone and premium gone after disconect from facebook.

Yesterday i activated 1 month of spotify premium. since spotify post some stuff on your facebook timeline i decided to try and turn this off. I found the "disconect form facebook" button and after klicking this i had to loggin to my acount again. aft...

• Visitor
  • Yesterday i activated 1 month of spotify premium. since spotify post some stuff on your facebook timeline i decided to try and turn this off. I found the "disconect form facebook" button and afte...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong language - can't read the characters

Just downloaded Spotify. When I open it all looks "Greek", maybe the characters are in fact Greek... Can't read anything, thus impossible to change language settings. Help!

• Casual Listener
  • Just downloaded Spotify. When I open it all looks "Greek", maybe the characters are in fact Greek... Can't read anything, thus impossible to change language settings. Help!
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Remove the charge...not my account!

Hello,I started a free trial of Premium around March 8th. On April 8th, the day the trial was set to expire, I cancelled because I can't afford to pay the 9.99/mo for this service. I got an email saying the Premium has been cancelled, however there i...

• Regular
  • Hello, I started a free trial of Premium around March 8th. On April 8th, the day the trial was set to expire, I cancelled because I can't afford to  pay the 9.99/mo for this service. ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

how the h*** can I change password when i dont remember my old one??

I got a new credit card, so my unlimited account of course stopped working after some time.. so now I'm trying to upgrade again, but then i need my password. the problem is, i haven't logged in with my password in years so i dont remember it. So i fi...

• Casual Listener
  • I got a new credit card, so my unlimited account of course stopped working after some time.. so now I'm trying to upgrade again, but then i need my password. the problem is, i haven't logged in with ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify connect

I have just recently became a spotify premium subscriber. When i first subscribed, i thought that me and my sister could both use the subscription by sharing the account. However, when i tried playing music on my phone while she was trying to play mu...

• Casual Listener
  • I have just recently became a spotify premium subscriber. When i first subscribed, i thought that me and my sister could both use the subscription by sharing the account. However, when i tried playi...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium Account Disabled, Lost Playlists and Followers

Hello, I have been a premium user for some time. This morning, I changed my Facebook password and revoked Facebook app permissions, which included Spotify. Now, when I login, via Facebook (the way I always have), I am a free user and I lost all of my...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   I have been a premium user for some time. This morning, I changed my Facebook password and revoked Facebook app permissions, which included Spotify. Now, when I login, via Faceb...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium availability in unsupported countries?

Hi, I have moved to Croatia and I am going to stay here for few months. If I purchase premium will I be able to access the service from here? Also, can I use card that was issued to me in Croatia? Thank you!

• Hi,   I have moved to Croatia and I am going to stay here for few months. If I purchase premium will I be able to access the service from here? Also, can I use card that was issued to me in ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Problem with Facebook account

Hey, I can't use my spotify account anymore because it is set to USA for some reason. I was in the United States but never used my account. My country in the Facebook settings is Germany but in my spotify account settings it is USA. I can't change it...

• Regular
  • Hey, I can't use my spotify account anymore because it is set to USA for some reason. I was in the United States but never used my account. My country in the Facebook settings is Germany but in my ...
  • FantaWauWau
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How do I update my visa card details????

My Visa has expired and my premium account is not paid for... I'm trying to update my card details but I can't figure out how to do that. I want access to my account back! Help!

• My Visa has expired and my premium account is not paid for... I'm trying to update my card details but I can't figure out how to do that. I want access to my account back! Help!
  • PhilV22
  • Regular
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Question About Cancelling A Spotify Subscription

Hey everyone, I've just got a little question that I think some of you should know the answer to I'd like to subscribe to Spotifty but would only like to do so for one month. If I bought a subcription, would I then get charged for 1 month so I could ...

• Regular
  • Hey everyone, I've just got a little question that I think some of you should know the answer to 😛   I'd like to subscribe to Spotifty but would only like to do so for one month. If I bough...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium Service

I do not want to become a paying user of the Spotify Premium Service what should I do?reply by email, Please @hotmail.com I need Your help

• I do not want to become a paying user of the Spotify Premium Service what should I do? reply by email, Please <removed>@hotmail.com I need Your help
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

All music dissapeared on laptop not iphone and being charged for free account.

I have a big problem with my account - my laptop got hacked a couple of months ago and my spotify wiped itself clean on my laptop but not on my iphone. That is now my old iphone but still has the music on it signed into the same account as the laptop...

• Visitor
  • I have a big problem with my account - my laptop got hacked a couple of months ago and my spotify wiped itself clean on my laptop but not on my iphone. That is now my old iphone but still has the mus...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

account feels reset

I woke up this morning to an unfortunate problem. I opened the mac os x version of the app and I was no longer a premium subscriber. I logged into the spotify website and sure enough, I was not listed as a premium member. It did, however, remember my...

• Visitor
  • I woke up this morning to an unfortunate problem.  I opened the mac os x version of the app and I was no longer a premium subscriber.  I logged into the spotify website and sure enough, I w...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Heartbleed BUG

Is there a patch for the major security issue, called heartbleed? Becaue if someone has linked his/her facebook account to his spotify account, a change of the facebook password can still be read by "criminals", if spotify hasnt yet released a patch ...

• Is there a patch for the major security issue, called heartbleed? Becaue if someone has linked his/her facebook account to his spotify account, a change of the facebook password can still be read by ...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Security
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Accessing itunes library without opt-out option or permission

I kindly ask that you delete my account immediately. I didn't realize your software would automatically accessed my itunes library without asking my permission. There is no option to prevent this function. Very uncool, guys! I'm sure you now have my ...

• Casual Listener
  • I kindly ask that you delete my account immediately. I didn't realize your software would automatically accessed my itunes library without asking my permission. There is no option to prevent this...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Special Characters in Username

Dear Spotify Community, I own a Samsung Smat TV and want to log in to the installed Spotify-App. My Username have the Special Character '|' (vertical line) and this is not included in the app-build-in keyboard. Additionaly I pluged my bluetooth Keybo...

• Visitor
  • Dear Spotify Community,   I own a Samsung Smat TV and want to log in to the installed Spotify-App. My Username have the Special Character '|' (vertical line) and this is not included in the ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New update horrible

is there any way i can uninstall new update i cant star or unstar anything big blockyness making spotify a completly unpleasant experiance. loved spotify until this update any help appreciated. i dont really want to go to itunes but this update has r...

• is there any way i can uninstall new update i cant star or unstar anything big blockyness making spotify a completly unpleasant experiance. loved spotify until this update any help appreciated. i don...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Log out

What if i want to delete my account? I don't want to pay anymore... 

• What if i want to delete my account? I don't want to pay anymore... 
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Two accounts on one email

I think I have two accounts under one email address (one is on the one month Free trial, one is student Premium). Please advise how I can close the one that is on the free trial and just continue with my premium one?

• I think I have two accounts under one email address (one is on the one month Free trial, one is student Premium). Please advise how I can close the one that is on the free trial and just continue wit...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I am charged for free trial

Hello. Yesterday I received an e-mail that I could get 30 days free trial of premium. I signed up, but I was charged a full month. Why is that??

• Hello.   Yesterday I received an e-mail that I could get 30 days free trial of premium. I signed up, but I was charged a full month. Why is that??
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes