Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Duplicate Account / Need Facebook Connect Login Account Closed

Wow. What a mess. I am having trouble with my Facebook connect. I have my initial account mkw1342, which is a Premium account. Last night I clicked a link on Facebook and it attempted to login me in with FB, and now I have a brand new account linked ...

• Casual Listener
  • Wow.  What a mess.  I am having trouble with my Facebook connect.   I have my initial account mkw1342, which is a Premium account.   Last night I clicked a link on Facebook an...
  • mkw1342
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Alla mina spellistor är borta?

Hej, när jag starta spotify idag så var alla mina spel listor borta? Dom finns dock på min iphone vilket jag tycker är väldigt konstigt! Någon som vet varför det är såhär?

• Visitor
  • Hej, när jag starta spotify idag så var alla mina spel listor borta? Dom finns dock på min iphone vilket jag tycker är väldigt konstigt! Någon som vet varför det är såhär?
  • PSl
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for premium but haven't got it

Why is this? Its not working still says I need to upgrade but I did

• Casual Listener
  • Why is this? Its not working still says I need to upgrade but I did
  • soratanaka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgraded to premium - not getting it & on top of that I have the endless sax guy

Hello! As the title describes I've finally decided to upgrade to premium to enjoy add free music. I was really happy about it and was ready to blast my sub when I logged in again I noticed that I had not been upgraded. After picking a song (just a ra...

• Hello!   As the title describes I've finally decided to upgrade to premium to enjoy add free music. I was really happy about it and was ready to blast my sub when I logged in again I noticed t...
  • arvidio
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium 30 trial

Hi!I´ve fixed the 30 days trial today, but when I log on to spotify there are no premium account... Just open.I try to log on to spotify on my ipod touch, and there can I listen to songs.....Why isn't it working on the computer?//Arvid

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I´ve fixed the 30 days trial today, but when I log on to spotify there are no premium account... Just open. I try to log on to spotify on my ipod touch, and there can I listen to songs..... Wh...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelling my account

Just trying to cancel my premium subsciption. It's not letting me even though I am using the correct password! I am not going to pay for another month of this. Looking through the forum I've found several other people experiencing the same problem. R...

• Visitor
  • Just trying to cancel my premium subsciption.  It's not letting me even though I am using the correct password!  I am not going to pay for another month of this.  Looking through the f...
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! She won't scrobble

Have added my [correct] credentials into my two iOS devices and my laptop. Can't get a single song to scrobble to last.fm. Are scrobbles real-time? Any tips on what may be going wrong? I haven't use the last.fm account since 2008, but I know the cred...

• Casual Listener
  • Have added my [correct] credentials into my two iOS devices and my laptop. Can't get a single song to scrobble to last.fm. Are scrobbles real-time? Any tips on what may be going wrong? I haven't use ...
  • iammikedotorg
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have spotify premium problems

I have a premium account set up to my debit card and there is definitely money on there to cover the $10 a month. However, the site is saying that I am not registered for premium that I am registered for free. If I'm paying for premium why am I not a...

• I have a premium account set up to my debit card and there is definitely money on there to cover the $10 a month. However, the site is saying that I am not registered for premium that I am registered...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrade for free to premium on android

Hi,I upgraded from my trial version to unlimited and I couldn't stream music on my android. Then I realized that you need premium so I converted my subscription to premium and it still won't let me stream music. Everytime I click on a song in my play...

• Hi, I upgraded from my trial version to unlimited and I couldn't stream music on my android. Then I realized that you need premium so I converted my subscription to premium and it still won't let me...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgraded from Unlimited to Premium but haven’t got Premium yet

HiI've upgraded from Unlimited to Premium.My profile here on Spotify say that I'm upgraded, but both my computer (Linux) and phone (Android) haven't changed yet.I've tried to log out and in again on both but I still have the same problem.I've also tr...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I've upgraded from Unlimited to Premium. My profile here on Spotify say that I'm upgraded, but both my computer (Linux) and phone (Android) haven't changed yet. I've tried to log out and in aga...
  • lassebe
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Free trial and libspotify use

Hi,I've subscribed to spotify premium's free trial. Should have I access to applications using libspotify?When logging in from a third party application (clementine), I get the error message "Need a premium account".Other premium features (mobile/off...

• Hi, I've subscribed to spotify premium's free trial. Should have I access to applications using libspotify? When logging in from a third party application (clementine), I get the error message ...
  • krikelin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ulti spotify...

Hey i have the ulti spotify.. but i get commersials between the music :S how to fix ?

• Hey i have the ulti spotify.. but i get commersials between the music :S how to fix ?   
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Want to Upgrade to Premium - Spotify Won't Accept Password

I see that a few other people have had this same issue. Can a moderator please help me? I had an unlimited account, then I took the free trial to premium. It expired, and now I'm back at Spotify Free rather than unlimited. I want to upgrade to premiu...

• Casual Listener
  •   I see that a few other people have had this same issue. Can a moderator please help me? I had an unlimited account, then I took the free trial to premium. It expired, and now I'm back at Spot...
  • kuyku
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PROBLEM SYNCING LOCAL FILES

I just made a purchase on amazon, however spotify won't sync two songs of the album (via itunes) - what's wrong? restarted twice....

• I just made a purchase on amazon, however spotify won't sync two songs of the album (via itunes) - what's wrong? restarted twice....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Cancellation

Hi! I signed up for the 30 day trial of premium subscription. Now that I want to cancel my account, it refuses to recognize my password. I sign into aspotify with one username and password, but once I get to my acocunt it says I am using the incorrec...

• Hi!    I signed up for the 30 day trial of premium subscription. Now that I want to cancel my account, it refuses to recognize my password. I sign into aspotify with one username and pass...
  • JMS123456789
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete second account that will not let my actual account contact to Facebook

Is there some way to delete the second account that appeared this past weekend for me? The e-mail with the account is bamiam10@aol.com. I can not contact it back with facebook. the "what's new" section will not open up and in my actucal account also....

• Casual Listener
  • Is there some way to delete the second account that appeared this past weekend for me? The e-mail with the account is bamiam10@aol.com. I can not contact it back with facebook. the "what's new" secti...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Just downloaded, can't even sign in

Hey! So, I downloaded this app from Facebook, then tried to log in. It wouldn't let me, so I came here to main website, and re-downloaded it for Mac (I have a MacBook Pro, and thought the general one from Facebook just didn't work on my computer). Di...

• Hey!   So, I downloaded this app from Facebook, then tried to log in.  It wouldn't let me, so I came here to main website, and re-downloaded it for Mac (I have a MacBook Pro, and thought ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting charged even though I am not subscribed AT ALL.

I checked my bank account this morning to find a transatction for 9.99 from "POS DEBIT Spotify USA*subs www.spotify. NY". I never signed up for any kind of premium account, and I never even gave spotify my credit card number. This is absolutely unacc...

• I checked my bank account this morning to find a transatction for 9.99 from "POS DEBIT Spotify USA*subs www.spotify. NY".  I never signed up for any kind of premium account, and I never even gav...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

So frustrated

I am so frustrated with this whole thing I am thinking about canceling my account but ..As I said I signed up for the premium option from using the free one on Fed 12th. Everything disappeared somehow I went from premium on my I phone and computer to...

• Visitor
  • I am so frustrated with this whole thing I am thinking about canceling my account  but ..As I said I signed up for the  premium option from using the free one on Fed 12th. Everything disapp...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes