Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

iPod Connection Issue

When I plug my iPod into my USB drive and open spotify its saying access to Spotify for this device has been denied/unavailable. It has never done this before and I am wondering what to do about it. PLEASE HELP!!

• When I plug my iPod into my USB drive and open spotify its saying access to Spotify for this device has been denied/unavailable. It has never done this before and I am wondering what to do about it. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem in updating payment info

Here's the scoop:1. Back in early February, I signed up for the 30-day free trial.2. 30 days later, it couldn't get the payment to work, so it pushed me back to Spotify Free.3. There's no link on the Subscriptions page to update my payment info. What...

• Casual Listener
  • Here's the scoop: 1. Back in early February, I signed up for the 30-day free trial. 2. 30 days later, it couldn't get the payment to work, so it pushed me back to Spotify Free. 3. There's no link ...
  • timothymh
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

NO connection whatsoever after 5pm

For the past 6 weeks without fail I cannot listen to anything, stops and stars every few seconds it's awful, it has been every single night without fail,this is the only time I realty get to sit down and listen and I can't, Im basically paying for th...

• Visitor
  • For the past 6 weeks without fail I cannot listen to anything, stops and stars every few seconds it's awful, it has been every single night without fail,this is the only time I realty get to sit down...
  • renegadeimp
  • Gig Goer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems in getting Spotify Unlimited.

I'm having problems with getting Spotify Unlimited. I'm trying to get Spotify Unlimited, but when I try to pay for it, the page says that I have the wrong password. I've logged out and logged in, but the same message appears everytime "Sorry, wrong p...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm having problems with getting Spotify Unlimited. I'm trying to get Spotify Unlimited, but when I try to pay for it, the page says that I have the wrong password. I've logged out and logged in, but...
  • licenced
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Free

I know this may seem like a basic question however I have Spoitfy Free. What do I actually get with this?

• Casual Listener
  • I know this may seem like a basic question however I have Spoitfy Free.  What do I actually get with this?
  • bevanjn
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't update my payment information

Am I missing something here? The instructions state to go to your subscription page to update your payment information. However, when I get to my subscription page it only shows me the payment information that I want to change. It doesn't provide a b...

• Am I missing something here? The instructions state to go to your subscription page to update your payment information. However, when I get to my subscription page it only shows me the payment inform...
  • maduu
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Missing playlist!

Hey Guys. You do an awsome job, and i really love Sotify. BUT, my Starred account just got wiped off all my songs, exept two. I just added the ones i could find, but jesus i would love the get the hole list back. Can you help me? ' John-o

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Guys. You do an awsome job, and i really love Sotify.   BUT, my Starred account just got wiped off all my songs, exept two. I just added the ones i could find, but jesus i would love the g...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

still cannot log onto spotify & access music

I have been given a load of old tosh by spotify. As soon as i cancel mt subscription they contact me with a so called solution to my problem & all it is is a link to re new my subscription. Come on spotify deal with my problem & help me access music ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been given a load of old tosh by spotify.   As soon as i cancel mt subscription they contact me with a so called solution to my problem & all it is is a link to re new my subscripti...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Question about Premium account

I wanted to know if you can sync offline lists with iPods without buying the songs you are gooing to sync. Thanks for the help

• I wanted to know if you can sync offline lists with iPods without buying the songs you are gooing to sync. Thanks for the help 🙂
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can't get premium

hey.. i can't get premium i had to change my card, so when i try to get a new premium it don't work i need to change my card detalie but i can't do it?? Were can i do this and how i have look on the subscriptions site but it don't stand there please ...

• hey.. i can't get premium i had to change my card, so when i try to get a new premium it don't work i need to change my card detalie but i can't do it??   Were can i do this and how i have loo...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel my spotify subscription!

I can't cancel my premium subscription. When i input my password details it says "Incorrect password".I am using spotify through Facebook - and I am using the real password, since i easily managed to log onto both spotify and facebook a minute ago.Wh...

• I can't cancel my premium subscription. When i input my password details it says "Incorrect password". I am using spotify through Facebook - and I am using the real password, since i easily managed ...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Duplicate account

Hi, like others i lost my original account. I can see that I have to log in by using my original username. However, I do not remember. My ID is 113313965.... How do I find my username.... LJ

• Hi,   like others i lost my original account. I can see that I have to log in by using my original username. However, I do not remember.   My ID is 113313965....   How...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account: People appearing on the right that I do not know. How to remove?

The title pretty much sums it up. I haven't signed in from a facebook account, so I literally have no friends added on here, which is how I like it. Yet I seem to have two people showing up to the right that I haven't got a clue about. Who are they a...

•   The title pretty much sums it up. I haven't signed in from a facebook account, so I literally have no friends added on here, which is how I like it. Yet I seem to have two people showing up t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist issue

Spotify people, I reported my issue of disappearing playlists on 23/02/12, on 02/03/2012 you emailed me thanking me for my patience and saying you were running final checks and I should hear from you again within 24 hours. I haven't heard anything fr...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify people,   I reported my issue of disappearing playlists on 23/02/12, on 02/03/2012 you emailed me thanking me for my patience and saying you were running final checks and I should hear...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelación de suscripción

Buenos días , hoy he mirado el tiempo restante para finalizar el mes de prueba de spotify y he visto que quedan pocos dias. He ido a cancelar la suscripción y me pide la contraseña de la cuenta de spotify ( que es la misma que la del facebook porque ...

• Buenos días , hoy he mirado el tiempo restante para finalizar el mes de prueba de spotify y he visto que quedan pocos dias. He ido a cancelar la suscripción y me pide la contraseña de la cuenta de sp...
  • jvanderb
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant enter my premium......

Hi. . Have some issues with my premium. All the playlists is gone and ive been downgraded to the regular. Cant enter my premium at all and no recipts at all in the log for payment. But I have payed and had it working at least a year. Dont find any su...

• Hi. . Have some issues with my premium. All the playlists is gone and ive been downgraded to the regular. Cant enter my premium at all and no recipts at all in the log for payment. But I have payed a...
  • Rorey
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do completly cancel my account?

Hi, After reviewing 7 different streaming providers I picked spotify. I thought I would sign up for spotify to have on my phone and I was looking to go premium but unfortunately spotify forces me to load the Facebook app which I don't want loaded bec...

• Hi, After reviewing 7 different streaming providers I picked spotify.  I thought I would sign up for spotify to have on my phone and I was looking to go premium but unfortunately spotify fo...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

renovar suscripción

Me suscribi con una tarjeta de seguridad virtual, que solo vale para esa vez y ahora no me pueden cobrar y yo tampoco puedo cambiar el numero de la tarjeta con el mismo usuario, creo que les falta ese detalle, pues hay gente que no quiere meter su ta...

• Me suscribi con una tarjeta de seguridad virtual, que solo vale para esa vez y ahora no me pueden cobrar y yo tampoco puedo cambiar el numero de la tarjeta con el mismo usuario, creo que les falta es...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Didnt get my 30 days of premium account free of charge

Hi there, I was offered a 30 days free of charge suscription. I introduced my card as required, and it said that my 30 days started today. I tried to listen to a song but it didnt let me cause I already listened to it 5 times, it said that I had to u...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I was offered a 30 days free of charge suscription. I introduced my card as required, and it said that my 30 days started today. I tried to listen to a song but it didnt let me cau...
  • jvanderb
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes