Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Payments Renewal user javimata1

There was a problem with the bank, and paying my subscription renewal this month, it's already fixed .Please proceed to make the post as soon as possible on the same card completed in 14 . I would appreciate confirmation that it is made, payment to t...

• There was a problem with the bank, and paying my subscription renewal this month, it's already fixed .Please proceed to make the post as soon as possible on the same card completed in 14 . I wou...
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't change payment method

Hello! I can't change my payment method. This is sad because I have a new credit card number and want to apply it to my account. The "change payment method" link isn't available on my subscription page, and there's no spot on my "edit profile" page i...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello!  I can't change my payment method.  This is sad because I have a new credit card number and want to apply it to my account.  The "change payment method" link isn't available on ...
  • josh7654
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot Login with Facebook - Firewall disabled -something screwy with account I believe.

Moderators - I originally signed up for an account and then cancelled when I realized I couldn't stream on the unlimited. A few weeks later I decided to not be so cheap and go ahead and pay the extra $5 for the premium account. I logged back in to th...

• Casual Listener
  • Moderators - I originally signed up for an account and then cancelled when I realized I couldn't stream on the unlimited.  A few weeks later I decided to not be so cheap and go ahead and pay the...
  • fishin33
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! creditcard problems??? PLEASE HELP ME!

Hi!I´m beginning to get a bit upset now!!! I have a new creditcard, but I can´t find anywhere how to change to this new card??I have tries everything, and even contacted spotify, but I haven´t got an answer yet..................... Please help me :S?...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I´m beginning to get a bit upset now!!! I have a new creditcard, but I can´t find anywhere how to change to this new card?? I have tries everything, and even contacted spotify, but I haven´t go...
  • necilia85
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

free vs. premium

HiPlease explain, I´m beeing billed Premium, but has only acsess to Free-version?!!?!/Gustav013.

• Hi Please explain, I´m beeing billed Premium, but has only acsess to Free-version?!!?! /Gustav013.
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to check account start date

I just read that new accounts have a 6-month period of unlimited listening, then limits kick in after that. Anyone know where I can find what date I started my account, so I know when my honemoon period is over? I can't seem to find it on the Account...

• Regular
  • I just read that new accounts have a 6-month period of unlimited listening, then limits kick in after that. Anyone know where I can find what date I started my account, so I know when my honemoon per...
  • tweedleedee
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Subscription via KPN (NL) not activated

I have a personal subscription on Spotify now for several months and am since January 2012 connected through a all in one subscription at the KPN (NL) glass fiber network. With this all in one subscription (television, telephone and internet) cam als...

• I have a personal subscription on Spotify now for several months and am since January 2012 connected through a all in one subscription at the KPN (NL) glass fiber network. With this all in one subscr...
  • Stupify
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My spotify account says that im a person that im not?

Hey! My spotify account says that im a friend of my? When I log out it says ''log out *blabla*'' when my name is *albalb* and when i view my friends its not my friends but *blabla's* friends? Think something got mixed up with facebook and stuff! How ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey! My spotify account says that im a friend of my? When I log out it says ''log out *blabla*'' when my name is *albalb* and when i view my friends its not my friends but *blabla's* friends? Think s...
  • gromtag
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Alphabetical

Hey hello peeps, Does anyone know how to, or if you can make the playlist reorder the list alphabetically? I've asked the question of SPOTIFY on a number of occasions but they NEVER respond! That's Swedish service for you, probably all sozzed during ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey hello peeps,   Does anyone know how to, or if you can make the playlist reorder the list alphabetically?   I've asked the question of SPOTIFY on a number of occasions but ...
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel my subscription!!

I want to cancel my spotify subscription. When I enter my password as verification, it tells me it is not the correct password. It is the same as I use to log into FACE BOOK and it is also the same I use to log into SPOTIFY. I want my subscription ca...

• Casual Listener
  • I want to cancel my spotify subscription. When I enter my password as verification, it tells me it is not the correct password. It is the same as I use to log into FACE BOOK and it is also the same I...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant even log in!!!!! whatttttttt

I try and log in - i enter my details and it says log in failed so i click new user then enter my fb details and it says i have an account and logs me on fb but i cant log in on spotify............. whatttttttt??? Help

• Casual Listener
  • I try and log in - i enter my details and it says log in failed so i click new user then enter my fb details and it says i have an account and logs me on fb but i cant log in on spotify............. ...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Account Hacked?

Can't exactly recover my account cause it's with Facebook. Tried changing the password then logging in, still not working. Any ideas?

• Casual Listener
  • Can't exactly recover my account cause it's with Facebook. Tried changing the password then logging in, still not working. Any ideas?
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

still can't access spotify

Ok i removed spotify from facebook...still cant log on..are there still issues on your side?

• Regular
  • Ok i removed spotify from facebook...still cant log on..are there still issues on your side?
  • D0
  • Regular
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

My account has been hacked after logging in using facebook credentials - any Help or advice?

Hi, I noticed there has been activity on my account on 8th March showing 26 songs I haven't listened to, I was logged in under my facebook credentials and want to know how I can check who was using my account? I would prefer not to de-link my faceboo...

• Hi,   I noticed there has been activity on my account on 8th March showing 26 songs I haven't listened to, I was logged in under my facebook credentials and want to know how I can check who wa...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to cancel my subscription but can't. No response from emails.

I'm trying to cancel my subscription. Its saying my password is invalid and isn't letting me change my password. Haven't gotten any responses from emails. Is there any spotify support on here that can help. Is there a phone number where I can talk to...

• I'm trying to cancel my subscription. Its saying my password is invalid and isn't letting me change my password. Haven't gotten any responses from emails. Is there any spotify support on here that ca...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment from ipad browser

Hello, I wanted to get a premium account for spotify. I tried it on my ipad with the standard browser but when i click the 'verify paymenr' button, nothing happens. I tried it 3 times o er the last couple of days. Am i supposed to use a computer for ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I wanted to get a premium account for spotify. I tried it on my ipad with the standard browser but when i click the 'verify paymenr' button, nothing happens. I tried it 3 times o er the last c...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble paying for a subscription

Spotify wont let me pay for my subscription, it worked fine the first month, however a couple of days ago I got a message on spotify telling me they never got any money. The subscription ended and when I try to subscribe to premium again, it fail to ...

• Spotify wont let me pay for my subscription, it worked fine the first month, however a couple of days ago I got a message on spotify telling me they never got any money. The subscription ended and wh...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

30 Day Trial, Charged my PayPal

Hi, I only wanted to try out Spotify Premium for 30 days but i recently got a charge from spotify for $9.99 on my paypal.I want to claim a refund.. please

• Hi, I only wanted to try out Spotify Premium for 30 days but i recently got a charge from spotify for $9.99 on my paypal. I want to claim a refund.. please
  • OrangeisGood
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I Cannot renew to get songs back on mobile

Can anyone tell me how to renew. I don't get the change payment method on the screen.

• Can anyone tell me how to renew. I don't get the change payment method on the screen.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't upgrade account!

Hi, I'm using a VISA Electron Card with all my internet purchases. It works everywhere except on this page. A few months ago I was able to upgrade my account with my regular card, then I changed card for a few months and when I changed back I got thi...

• Hi, I'm using a VISA Electron Card with all my internet purchases. It works everywhere except on this page. A few months ago I was able to upgrade my account with my regular card, then I changed card...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes