Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Spotify

Mit handy funktioniert es nicht Kommt dauernd die Werbungbei Anbieter fragen ob das Streamingwas kostet

• Mit handy funktioniert es nicht  Kommt dauernd die Werbung bei Anbieter fragen ob das Streaming was kostet  
  • Flakes
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wanting to cancel subscription.

Hello there. Been trying to cancel my subscription for a while, but each time I'm reaching the part where it ask me for my password. I type in my facebook password, and it says "incorrect password". I then go ask for my password sent to my email and ...

• Regular
  • Hello there. Been trying to cancel my subscription for a while, but each time I'm reaching the part where it ask me for my password. I type in my facebook password, and it says "incorrect password". ...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

All of my playlists are gone.

Signed in today to find my premium subscription was gone (which I have had since BEFORE it was even available in the U.S.) and all of my playlists are gone. Please help.

• Casual Listener
  • Signed in today to find my premium subscription was gone (which I have had since BEFORE it was even available in the U.S.) and all of my playlists are gone.   Please help.
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook and spotify

Just wondering if anyone knows what will happen if i close down my FB acc??Will my spotify request that i make a new fb acc? in that case im done with spotify

• Just wondering if anyone knows what will happen if i close down my FB acc?? Will my spotify request that i make a new fb acc? in that case im done with spotify 😛
  • Stupify
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

please help!

ok, i tried to cancel my spotify premium, it was just going a temporary cancelation. It gave me the incorrect password message, this is a facebook account message, but i'm pretty sure i figured it out, and went ahead with the cancellation. Then, on t...

• ok, i tried to cancel my spotify premium, it was just going a temporary cancelation.  It gave me the incorrect password message, this is a facebook account message, but i'm pretty sure i figured...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium subscription not recognised - playlists disappeared

This is not the first posting regarding this problem. It occurred after updating the iphone 4S to the latest release - I presume the 2 problems are linked? Anyone else had the same problem?

• This is not the first posting regarding this problem. It occurred after updating the iphone 4S to the latest release - I presume the 2 problems are linked? Anyone else had the same problem?
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem playing online tracks.

For the last 3 days I have a pretty big problem with playing online tracks/playlists. Every 5-10 seconds they stop playing (seems they are buffering) which makes Spotify a bit useless. Local tracks all play fine. I was wondering if there is some kind...

• Visitor
  • For the last 3 days I have a pretty big problem with playing online tracks/playlists. Every 5-10 seconds they stop playing (seems they are buffering) which makes Spotify a bit useless.   Local...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Free

Hi, Can someone explain and give answers to the following If you have spotify free... 1. Once you listen to a song more than 5 times you CAN NEVER listen to it again unless you upgrade?2. There are no longer limits on song time with spotify however y...

• Hi,   Can someone explain and give answers to the following If you have spotify free...   1. Once you listen to a song more than 5 times you CAN NEVER listen to it again unless you...
  • Stupify
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't allow login after password reset?

Hi. Had to reset my password to get acces to my account. Now when I try and log in with the newly aquired password I get promted "Login failed - The username or password is incorrect.." Why is this? Thanks for any help I can get..

• Casual Listener
  • Hi.   Had to reset my password to get acces to my account. Now when I try and log in with the newly aquired password I get promted "Login failed - The username or password is incorrect.." &nb...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Howto request libspotify application key as a new user (Facebook connect only)

Hi there, I am a new spotify user and did not have a plain spotify account so I used Facebook connect during the registration. When requesting a libspotify application key on the https://developer.spotify.com/en/libspotify/application-key/ site I am ...

• Regular
  • Hi there,   I am a new spotify user and did not have a plain spotify account so I used Facebook connect during the registration.   When requesting a libspotify application key on the&nb...
  • Thorsten
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Crash

Okay so I have enjoy countless of hours of playing and listening to my music but now every time I tried to log in it all was say, "We're sorry that Spotify crashed. Crash reports helps us find and fight bugs so that we can improve Spotify. Would you ...

• Okay so I have enjoy countless of hours of playing and listening to my music but now every time I tried to log in it all was say, "We're sorry that Spotify crashed. Crash reports helps us find and fi...
  • brs250
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Time going down but paying for unlimited service

I am paying for unlimited service but spotify is showing I don´t have much time time left over 20hrs??? This can´t be right - can it??

• I am paying for unlimited service but spotify is showing I don´t have much time time left over 20hrs??? This can´t be right - can it??
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My premium is gone??

Hi my name is Mathias Andersson and my spotify premium is gone! I do think I know why, but can't figured it out how to get it back whitout sign me up as a new member. I think this happend because my VISA card got broken, and I had to order a new VISA...

• Visitor
  • Hi my name is Mathias Andersson and my spotify premium is gone!   I do think I know why, but can't figured it out how to get it back whitout sign me up as a new member.   I think this h...
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlimited has been charged for but doesn't work

This is ridicoulus, i paid for my subscription yesterday but i still have the free version. what is this? why would i wanna pay for something that does not work? money has been withdrawn from my bank and when i check my overview on spotify.com it say...

• Casual Listener
  • This  is ridicoulus, i paid for my subscription yesterday but i still have the free version. what is this? why would i wanna pay for something that does not work? money has been withdrawn from m...
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Accidentally linked facebook

Upon installing Spotify on a new computer, I foolishly signed in using my e-mail address instead of my Spotify username (because I couldn't remember it off the top of my head). Spotify then went ahead and linked itself to my facebook account, which i...

• Casual Listener
  • Upon installing Spotify on a new computer, I foolishly signed in using my e-mail address instead of my Spotify username (because I couldn't remember it off the top of my head).  Spotify then wen...
  • AgronaSince04
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify account for Day Care center

Hi, I have created a playlist for my 4-year old son, which he listens to every day.We very much want to be able to share the music with the other kids at his day care center. How can we set up a Spotify Unlimited account for the day care group? It wo...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I have created a playlist for my 4-year old son, which he listens to every day. We very much want to be able to share the music with the other kids at his day care center.   How can we se...
  • jvanderb
  • Roadie
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Downgrade to Unlimited immediately

Hi, I upgrade to Premium a few days ago to use the Android app. But I'm very disappointed with it—music skips every few seconds—and there is no activity on the Android forum, leading me to wonder if the app will ever be improved. I would like to down...

• Music Fan
  • Hi,   I upgrade to Premium a few days ago to use the Android app.  But I'm very disappointed with it—music skips every few seconds—and there is no activity on the Android forum, leading m...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to get related artist for an unsigned artist like me?

Hi I have my single out at Spotify but how do i get "Related Artist" to my artist name?I read some forums but it seam better to get to the source it self What do i have to do to get this working?The same question is for Bio page? Please advice!

• Casual Listener
  •   Hi I have my single out at Spotify but how do i get "Related Artist" to my artist name? I read some forums but it seam better to get to the source it self 🙂 What do i have to do to get this...
  • jCoke
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook connection

I used to have an account in the UK and used it for spotify.Now i live in Germany and wanted to log in to that account. No problem this morning.But just now i tried the same and it said the countrys don't match.So logged in with Facebook, Spotify ask...

• I used to have an account in the UK and used it for spotify. Now i live in Germany and wanted to log in to that account. No problem this morning. But just now i tried the same and it said the count...
  • lunboks
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong password - tried multiple devices and computers - Password reset not working - Hacked?

Hello, Currently writing this from an older spotify account (this is not the one that was hacked, obviously) It has come to my attention that someone may have had access to my spotify account and i cannot access it since it will display the wrong use...

• Hello,   Currently writing this from an older spotify account (this is not the one that was hacked, obviously)   It has come to my attention that someone may have had access to my spoti...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes