Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Playlists missing from Main Account

Okay, this attempt #3... I submitted a ticket, I tried making a post but it didn't post, apparently. Case# 01363389 So, I inadvertently goofed my account pretty well.I have the free account and love it and have several playlists I've accrued. This pa...

• Visitor
  • Okay, this attempt #3... I submitted a ticket, I tried making a post but it didn't post, apparently.   Case# 01363389   So, I inadvertently goofed my account pretty well. I have ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment premium but not updated account

Hello, I have a problem with my Spotify premium payment. According to my creditcard statements I have paid for Spotify Premium, but whenever I try to log in it states that I have a Free account. How can I get my money back and rearrange these payment...

• Hello,   I have a problem with my Spotify premium payment. According to my creditcard statements I have paid for Spotify Premium, but whenever I try to log in it states that I have a Free ac...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

christian Boenn?

Hello. The name Christian Boen shows in my logout tab in spotify, i want to use scoopex everywhere, tried to change everything. Help fast plz!

• Hello. The name Christian Boen shows in my logout tab in spotify, i want to use scoopex everywhere, tried to change everything. Help fast plz!
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook account and spotify account same username --> unable to login

Hi, i have the problem that my playlists and premium account dissapeared. I already read the thread about accounts created before 2011 but that does not solve the problem. In fact, my facebook login AND my "direct" spotify account have the same usern...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   i have the problem that my playlists and premium account dissapeared. I already read the thread about accounts created before 2011 but that does not solve the problem.   In ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment troubles

Hi there,   Where do I file my payment problems?   Gr.    Marco

• Hi there,   Where do I file my payment problems?   Gr.    Marco
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I delete my spotify account?

Spotify seems to lack some features I would like. How do I delete my spotify account?

• Visitor
  • Spotify seems to lack some features I would like. How do I delete my spotify account?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Help, new password change to facebook has deleted my whole profile

Hi, I recently changed my password to my facebook account which meant i was logged out of spotify. i logged back in with my facebook log in and it asked me if i was on sportify or new to spotify. I accidently clicked new to spotify and now my whole p...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I recently changed my password to my facebook account which meant i was logged out of spotify. i logged back in with my facebook log in and it asked me if i was on sportify or new to spotify. I a...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify account totally anulled

Hi! I changed my password on Facebook, and now my Spotify Premium account has gone to Spotify Free and all my playlists are gone. Wha that is going on???+ I tried contacting support, but they don't freaking answar.

• Hi!   I changed my password on Facebook, and now my Spotify Premium account has gone to Spotify Free and all my playlists are gone.   Wha that is going on???+   I tried con...
  • glitterfairy684
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
    Security
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

How does one change their username?

I'm trying to remove the S in my username but I can't find any option to do so through the APP or website. Thank you.

• Visitor
  • I'm trying to remove the S in my username but I can't find any option to do so through the APP or website. Thank you.
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed FB password, kicked out of iOS app; cannot update password; duplicate account created.

I changed my Facebook password, and was subsequently kicked out of my Spotify log-in on my iPhone. I re-logged into Facebook on my phone, and tried to log into Spotify using Facebook. It looks like it's created a brand new account with no playlists, ...

• Regular
  • I changed my Facebook password, and was subsequently kicked out of my Spotify log-in on my iPhone. I re-logged into Facebook on my phone, and tried to log into Spotify using Facebook. It looks like i...
  • alexllap
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

unidays account

i have a unidays account and i linked it to the wrong spotify account how can i change it to this one?

• i have a unidays account and i linked it to the wrong spotify account how can i change it to this one?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist's gone and premium gone after disconect from facebook.

Yesterday i activated 1 month of spotify premium. since spotify post some stuff on your facebook timeline i decided to try and turn this off. I found the "disconect form facebook" button and after klicking this i had to loggin to my acount again. aft...

• Visitor
  • Yesterday i activated 1 month of spotify premium. since spotify post some stuff on your facebook timeline i decided to try and turn this off. I found the "disconect form facebook" button and afte...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong language - can't read the characters

Just downloaded Spotify. When I open it all looks "Greek", maybe the characters are in fact Greek... Can't read anything, thus impossible to change language settings. Help!

• Casual Listener
  • Just downloaded Spotify. When I open it all looks "Greek", maybe the characters are in fact Greek... Can't read anything, thus impossible to change language settings. Help!
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Remove the charge...not my account!

Hello,I started a free trial of Premium around March 8th. On April 8th, the day the trial was set to expire, I cancelled because I can't afford to pay the 9.99/mo for this service. I got an email saying the Premium has been cancelled, however there i...

• Regular
  • Hello, I started a free trial of Premium around March 8th. On April 8th, the day the trial was set to expire, I cancelled because I can't afford to  pay the 9.99/mo for this service. ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

how the h*** can I change password when i dont remember my old one??

I got a new credit card, so my unlimited account of course stopped working after some time.. so now I'm trying to upgrade again, but then i need my password. the problem is, i haven't logged in with my password in years so i dont remember it. So i fi...

• Casual Listener
  • I got a new credit card, so my unlimited account of course stopped working after some time.. so now I'm trying to upgrade again, but then i need my password. the problem is, i haven't logged in with ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify connect

I have just recently became a spotify premium subscriber. When i first subscribed, i thought that me and my sister could both use the subscription by sharing the account. However, when i tried playing music on my phone while she was trying to play mu...

• Casual Listener
  • I have just recently became a spotify premium subscriber. When i first subscribed, i thought that me and my sister could both use the subscription by sharing the account. However, when i tried playi...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium Account Disabled, Lost Playlists and Followers

Hello, I have been a premium user for some time. This morning, I changed my Facebook password and revoked Facebook app permissions, which included Spotify. Now, when I login, via Facebook (the way I always have), I am a free user and I lost all of my...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   I have been a premium user for some time. This morning, I changed my Facebook password and revoked Facebook app permissions, which included Spotify. Now, when I login, via Faceb...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium availability in unsupported countries?

Hi, I have moved to Croatia and I am going to stay here for few months. If I purchase premium will I be able to access the service from here? Also, can I use card that was issued to me in Croatia? Thank you!

• Hi,   I have moved to Croatia and I am going to stay here for few months. If I purchase premium will I be able to access the service from here? Also, can I use card that was issued to me in ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Problem with Facebook account

Hey, I can't use my spotify account anymore because it is set to USA for some reason. I was in the United States but never used my account. My country in the Facebook settings is Germany but in my spotify account settings it is USA. I can't change it...

• Regular
  • Hey, I can't use my spotify account anymore because it is set to USA for some reason. I was in the United States but never used my account. My country in the Facebook settings is Germany but in my ...
  • FantaWauWau
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How do I update my visa card details????

My Visa has expired and my premium account is not paid for... I'm trying to update my card details but I can't figure out how to do that. I want access to my account back! Help!

• My Visa has expired and my premium account is not paid for... I'm trying to update my card details but I can't figure out how to do that. I want access to my account back! Help!
  • PhilV22
  • Regular
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes