Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Changed my Facebook password and now all my playlists are gone

I changed my Facebook password and now all my playlists are gone. I'd like to recover them but I don't know what to do. I've read through these threads, but none seem to apply. Help?

• I changed my Facebook password and now all my playlists are gone. I'd like to recover them but I don't know what to do. I've read through these threads, but none seem to apply. Help?
  • Christoffer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

payment with credit card

A few months ago, I got a free trial for Spotify and payed my first payment last month. That month Spotify sent me an email one day stating that the card I had signed up Spotify with did not have enough funds to cover the payment due and so I put mon...

• Casual Listener
  • A few months ago, I got a free trial for Spotify and payed my first payment last month.  That month Spotify sent me an email one day stating that the card I had signed up Spotify with did not ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

U.S student discount

I currently have a premium spotify subscription and did not know about the U.S student discount. Is there a way for me to apply for the discount without having to make a brand new account? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • I currently have a premium spotify subscription and did not know about the U.S student discount. Is there a way for me to apply for the discount without having to make a brand new account? Thanks&n...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

I subscribed to premium and it doesn't work

• I subscribed to premium and it doesn't work
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Unlimited not working on my iPhone

Recently subscribed to Spotify Unlimited, but according to my phone I'm still using it for free. Can only skip a number of times and can only listen to my playlists in shuffle mode. Have logged out and logged in, uninstalled and reinstalled. Any advi...

• Casual Listener
  • Recently subscribed to Spotify Unlimited, but according to my phone I'm still using it for free.  Can only skip a number of times and can only listen to my playlists in shuffle mode.   ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists deleted, followers gone.

So I created a second Spotify account to use at school, as they have Facebook blocked, and was told that I could merge the two accounts by activating Facebook on the second one. When I did this, my playlists were deleted from the first one, and all m...

• Visitor
  • So I created a second Spotify account to use at school, as they have Facebook blocked, and was told that I could merge the two accounts by activating Facebook on the second one. When I did this, my p...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Deleting an account

Hi, I want to delete my account. I've sent a request via contact form and the automated message directed me to the Community page. So am I and I request somebody in charge to deal with that problem. The reason for deleting the account is that I no lo...

• Visitor
  • Hi,  I want to delete my account. I've sent a request via contact form and the automated message directed me to the Community page. So am I and I request somebody in charge to deal with that p...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium gone, playlists too

User (myname@gmail.com) has been overwritten somehow with a blank new user. Seems like a common issue, but none of the common solutions have worked for me. Contact form just spams me an email telling me to look on the forums, where I began. Please re...

• Visitor
  • User (myname@gmail.com) has been overwritten somehow with a blank new user.   Seems like a common issue, but none of the common solutions have worked for me.   Contact form just spa...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium subscription suddenly ended

Hey there! I've had a premium account for a while now and it always worked. For some reason it ended two days ago. The payment went out of my account today. So what could be the reason for it to downgrade? Thanks for infos!

• Regular
  • Hey there!    I've had a premium account for a while now and it always worked. For some reason it ended two days ago.  The payment went out of my account today. So what could be ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Someone is using my email address for a free trial subscription!

Hi Spotify, I have had an email containing a receipt for a Spotify Premium 30-day free trial. The email in question is not used by myself for spotify, and teh bank card details are not mine. Can this be shut down and diassociated with my email addres...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Spotify,   I have had an email containing a receipt for a Spotify Premium 30-day free trial. The email in question is not used by myself for spotify, and teh bank card details are not min...
  • jsd86
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant login to my spotify account

Hi, I have everything right when I try to sign in. It sais your country does not match the one set in my facebook profile. I even tried updating it on facebook and it still won't work! Help me!

• Hi, I have everything right when I try to sign in. It sais your country does not match the one set in my facebook profile. I even tried updating it on facebook and it still won't work! Help me!
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

accidental payment

I updated my vodafone mobile contract last month and had to wait a month after cancelling my premium account on spotify to use the vodafone free spotify premium. I went on spotify just now to use the vodafone premium but went back on to my personal p...

• I updated my vodafone mobile contract last month and had to wait a month after cancelling my premium account on spotify to use the vodafone free spotify premium. I went on spotify just now to use t...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! It says 9.99 TRY, but I am being charged 10.30 TRY

So Its my first month of substriction with payment since my trial version is long gone. This morning I ve checked if I am charged already and saw that yes I am. Problem is is should be 9.99 TRY but I am being charged 10.30 TRY according to my bank ac...

• So Its my first month of substriction with payment since my trial version is long gone. This morning I ve checked if I am charged already and saw that yes I am. Problem is is should be 9.99 TRY but I...
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Main Spotify Account is Not Working

On Friday for some reason my main spotify account stopped working and wouldn't let me log on my account. I thought my account was simply compromised and needed a password reset. I went to the spotify page where I can reset my account information and ...

• Regular
  • On Friday for some reason my main spotify account stopped working and wouldn't let me log on my account. I thought my account was simply compromised and needed a password reset. I went to the spotify...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Security
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't access my "real" account only the duplicate facebook account

I cant access my "real" account with premium and playlists. I can only login to the fb account that has been created and that won't help me. Ive tried the contact form but still no respone. I want my fb account deleted and my main account active and ...

• Casual Listener
  • I cant access my "real" account with premium and playlists. I can only login to the fb account that has been created and that won't help me.   Ive tried the contact form but still no respo...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted spotify app on facebook, lost all of my music

I only ever had a facebook account and used it to log into spotify. Recently I had the idea(don't know why) to delete the Spotify app from my facebook and make an actual account and then try to merge them so I could stop using facebook. I logged into...

• Visitor
  • I only ever had a facebook account and used it to log into spotify. Recently I had the idea(don't know why) to delete the Spotify app from my facebook and make an actual account and then try to merge...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook account deleted forever

I woke up this morning to my facebook being deleted by facebook themselves. I go huh. Then I realize since my Spotify was hooked to my facebook something could be wrong. So I logged on to Spotify and what do you know. I'm logged out on both my phone ...

• Casual Listener
  • I woke up this morning to my facebook being deleted by facebook themselves. I go huh. Then I realize since my Spotify was hooked to my facebook something could be wrong. So I logged on to Spotify and...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! my spotify email is diff to my facebook email

I have Spotify premium using a different email to my Facebook email address. Is there any way I can tie my Spotify account to my Facebook account so that I can see friends playlists and share my own playlists via facebook?

• Casual Listener
  • I have Spotify premium using a different email to my Facebook email address. Is there any way I can tie my Spotify account to my Facebook account so that I can see friends playlists and share my own ...
  • SpinStar
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Log me out

Can someone please log me out of old sessions?? Thanks

• Can someone please log me out of old sessions?? Thanks
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

lost all my playlists and premium account

Few days ago i changed my facebook pass. After i tried to login on spotify again everthing was gone. I lost al my favorite songs and playlists. I tried everthing from disconnecting my facebook account from my innitial acount. but this doesn't work. I...

• Casual Listener
  • Few days ago i changed my facebook pass. After i tried to login on spotify again everthing was gone. I lost al my favorite songs and playlists. I tried everthing from disconnecting my facebook ac...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes